• If you are not the person that was banned/muted, you are only allowed to post evidence. Trash talk is unnecessary.

KiraSPMC

Mildly Menacing Medic
Hey there. My IGN (in-game-name) is KiraSPMC. I was having a great time last night on Skial's jailbreak server, chatting and getting along with everybody there...then this morning when I got on it said I was gagged. I had never done any mic spamming or ANYTHING, and I would like to be ungagged, please.

KiraSPMC

Mildly Menacing Medic
Link to your ban or your com block:
Why should you be unbanned or unblocked?:
Hey there. My IGN (in-game-name) is KiraSPMC. I was having a great time last night on Skial's jailbreak server, chatting and getting along with everybody there...then this morning when I got on it said I was gagged. I had never done any mic spamming or ANYTHING, and I would like to be ungagged, please.​

KiraSPMC

Mildly Menacing Medic
Link to your ban or your com block:
Why should you be unbanned or unblocked?:
Hey there. My IGN (in-game-name) is KiraSPMC. I was having a great time last night on Skial's jailbreak server, chatting and getting along with everybody there...then this morning when I got on it said I was gagged. I had never done any mic spamming or ANYTHING, and I would like to be ungagged, please.​
Also...it says RACISM???!! I have never partaken in ANY racist comments of ANY such.

Defibyoulater

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Oh no, we believe you.
QWRsiB2.png

KiraSPMC

Mildly Menacing Medic
Oh no, we believe you.
QWRsiB2.png
We were having an arguement (Sanic Bird, Haruka and I) about biggary and whether or not certain things should/would be bannable in such an occasion. I said I'm black and I don't really give a fuck if somebody says it in a friendly way, and I don't much worry over the word.

Sargent¥

Australian Skial God
Contributor
We were having an arguement (Sanic Bird, Haruka and I) about biggary and whether or not certain things should/would be bannable in such an occasion. I said I'm black and I don't really give a fuck if somebody says it in a friendly way, and I don't much worry over the word.
That doesn't exclude it from being racist.

Kyle

Australian Skial God
Contributor
We don't allow any racism. Period. You can be black, white, or in between but we mute all cases of racial slurs. Also I'm pretty sure you mean bigotry since biggatry isn't even a word.