• If you are not the person that was banned/muted, you are only allowed to post evidence. Trash talk is unnecessary.
Status
Not open for further replies.

harry hodgson

Unremarkable User
I was gagged for using 3-4 keybinds, then the voter continued on to spam keybinds and people been spamming lenny faces all the time i was on the server. Is this an unfair gag? And is it permanent?

T-Wayne

Server-Clearing Cynic
Contributor
If you were muted by a vote on the server you are only silenced for the duration of 30 minutes. Wether that vote was fair or not remains to be seen. But you have not linked your Steam profile to your forum account and therefore I didn't find your Stats page for our servers.

But for you the most important question answered is, it is not a permanent mute.

Edit: Never mind, I found your silence:
https://www.skial.com/sourcebans/index.php?p=commslist&searchText=[U:1:129753780]&Submit

You spammed the chat with 5 binds in 6 seconds:
SAXTON HALE | EU 01/19/2016 - 04:32:05 PM SitDown™ LMAO u got SMASHD!! (and your dad fingers you)
SAXTON HALE | EU 01/19/2016 - 04:32:04 PM SitDown™ L0l did u just buy dis game??!? ROFRRL
SAXTON HALE | EU 01/19/2016 - 04:32:03 PM SitDown™ hope ur ok with going on utube!!
SAXTON HALE | EU 01/19/2016 - 04:32:02 PM SitDown™ {{R@PeD}} :: btw you are shit
SAXTON HALE | EU 01/19/2016 - 04:31:59 PM SitDown™ LMFAO nt retard 8===--D~~ (cum)

It only happened once, but it still is spam. Your silence is expiring in 8 minutes anyway. Do not spam the chat please :blush:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.