basiate

Positively Inhumane Poster
its a collectors item. Its something thats not around all that often. Tell me, how often have you seen a dirty vita-saw?

Never even seen someone use a clean vita-saw. I now understand that it's just for collecting, but I thought that collecting only really applied to hats, where you can show it off.

Faron

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Never even seen someone use a clean vita-saw. I now understand that it's just for collecting, but I thought that collecting only really applied to hats, where you can show it off.
noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo............ .. ........... ....... Okay, have you ever seen an uncraftable SOAS?

basiate

Positively Inhumane Poster
noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo............ .. ........... ....... Okay, have you ever seen an uncraftable SOAS?

No. I don't even trade. I haven't even seen someone with a regular SOAS. I get the idea that it's super rare and so it's collectible, but what I'm saying is collectible weapons, in my opinion, shouldn't have as much hype as you guys make it seem like they do.

Raccoon99

Epic Skial Regular
sun on a stick
Oh.
No. I don't even trade. I haven't even seen someone with a regular SOAS. I get the idea that it's super rare and so it's collectible, but what I'm saying is collectible weapons, in my opinion, shouldn't have as much hype as you guys make it seem like they do.
Agreed, However. I Own/Previousily owned/Going to Craft one. They Are neat.