GhostDragon505

Epic Skial Regular
Contributor
?
traded my surgeon's stalhelm for the stick + lvl100 tosslecap painted after eight
oh dear god.
uncraftable items are bought from the mann co store. the 100 tosslecap might be worth a little more to collectors but i'm not sure
Edit: I suggest you ALWAYS check in with Faron before trading.

TheGreatBloo

Sufficiently Lethal Scout
oh dear god.
uncraftable items are bought from the mann co store. the 100 tosslecap might be worth a little more to collectors but i'm not sure
Edit: I suggest you ALWAYS check in with Faron before trading.
You can't buy it from the store. You can only get it as a random free gift when you buy over $20 from the mannco store

Faron

Australian Skial God
Contributor
few keys. Only way this is obtainable along with the vita-saw and something is is by buying mor then $20 in the mann. co store and its like 1/10. Easily sharked.

DaivdBaekr

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
I dunno man.

It seems like more people would think a Stalhelm and a painted Tosslecap to be worth more than a scout weapon you can't craft with.

EDIT: I am a plebe at trading so my opinion isn't really relevant.

wezlyyy

Positively Inhumane Poster
Contributor
No. I've played since well before F2P.

Obviously I'm missing something here. Why is this thing worth so much?
it has a certain chance of getting, you cant just buy one from the store, its a gifted/mann co $20+ promo:
few keys. Only way this is obtainable along with the vita-saw and something is is by buying mor then $20 in the mann. co store and its like 1/10. Easily sharked.