saus

Scarcely Lethal Noob
i got banned from the skial servers for hacking like 5 years ago, i tried to connect to a skial server today to look if i am stil banned and i was. so i was about to make an unban appeal but than i saw i already got unbanned on the bans forum, but yet i cant play bcuz it says i am banned when i try to join the server

saus

Scarcely Lethal Noob
You are still perma banned its just that a new ban got added since you connected from a new steam id.

Also no point in appealing since skial does not unban cheaters.
yeah but if you look at both those profiles you'll come to the same steam account

Delays

Spectacularly Lethal Soldier
yeah but if you look at both those profiles you'll come to the same steam account

The first ban was for connecting from a cheaters ip on a different account,
The new ban was applied since you tried using a new ip or a vpn to connect to skial servers while you were already banned so it applied a new ban on that ip to stop you from dodging or attempting to bypass the ip ban.

Obruhma

Rust Admin
Contributor
Imagine posting this in general.
sum-smash-twitch-rage-hit-summit-gif-17203524

saus

Scarcely Lethal Noob
but why does it say i got unbanned on the forums but i still cant play, even though i never changed ip or used a vpn

Trillium

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
Tes fucking banni sur steam avec une VAC ban sur ton profil, à le même temps que tu est banni du skial, donc tu as fucking triché, gros l'esti putain, skial ne veut pas toi ici.

(1951 jours c'est 5.3 ans, tu a reçu ta ban sur steam et skial en 2015)

Last edited:

saus

Scarcely Lethal Noob
Ta une fucking banni du VAC sur ton profil, à le même temps que tu est banni du skial, donc ta fucking triché, gros l'esti putain, skial t'en veut pas toi ici.

(1951 jours c'est 5.3 ans, tu a reçu ta ban sur steam et skial en 2015)
thanks for explaining this to me helps a lot!!!!