JonJon

Legendary Skial King
shh,
speak this in teamspeak

maybe your enemies might be here watching the comments on what ya gonna be & stuff...

Rvsz

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
Updated scores, removed cup-o>! (Commander Video got kicked) and Empire (Mario445 got banned from this forum) from the list as they no longer have a forum reg on their roster.

Rvsz

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
Updated some results I could find, fixed Why So Serious' 3-5 to 3-4 because 1) it looks better 2) probably wrong cfg or an error posting the result.

Giildy

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Updated some results I could find, fixed Why So Serious' 3-5 to 3-4 because 1) it looks better 2) probably wrong cfg or an error posting the result.
it was just an error posting i think

Ruelel

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
5E55F2789DEFDB54EDE27B777B7E7259ED0081D5

99EFB9E5422B269450BD61186E5C191947AE16F7

:)

Maddo

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
We lost our match yesterday to lascari, they beat us 2-0.
Fair play, they had a stronger team than us, a prem demo, and they dominated they whole game. Even with us dropping the attacking medic 3 times on the first round, they still managed to wipe us.
Still, we have a high enough ranking to have made it into the playoffs, and we look forward to taking one of the two skial 'sponsored' teams into the finals.

Reactions: The Dude

wokmage

Positively Inhumane Poster
Contributor
Heh, if we make it through the first week we'll probably play Top Gluttons, then if we somehow manage to survive that it's either Evil Beastly Minions or The Spanish Inquisition. This should be interesting.

Reactions: Giildy

Giildy

Australian Skial God
Contributor
The only way we'll end up beating TG is if their sniper dies.
Pretty sure thats how HardAss got it done.

I have strong feelings of apprehension :|

Maddo

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
The only way we'll end up beating TG is if their sniper dies.
Pretty sure thats how HardAss got it done.

I have strong feelings of apprehension :|
Good luck with your matches, bring those medals home.

wokmage

Positively Inhumane Poster
Contributor
Down To Fight got our match against them shoutcasted, you can watch it below. The first half was pretty good, we lost the first two rounds, but then rallied to end the half in the lead with a score of 3-2. In the second half our coordination fell apart and things went south quickly.