Somewhat Threatening Sniper
Summary:
Indescribable

Player Name:
TylerTryHarder

SteamID:
[U:1:342785828]
https://stats.skial.com/#summary/player/SteamID/All/[U:1:342785828]
https://www.skial.com/sourcebans/index.php?p=banlist&advType=steamid&advSearch=[U:1:342785828]
https://www.skial.com/sourcebans/index.php?p=commslist&advType=steamid&advSearch=[U:1:342785828]

Time:
now

Servers:
TRADE | NY

Detailed Explanation / Screenshots / Demos:
So I join the server for the first time and I am not new to this at all. I expect to have a fun time like usual and just begin killing everybody because it is a trade server and does not really matter. I keep killing him and he seems to have a problem with me so I eventually get tired and call a votemute that does not go though, which I am not upset about. Somehow me and this kid get into an agrument and he just totaly blows things that I say out of proportion and uses them to "troll" me. He continues and I call another one and he does eventually get muted. He is extremely rude and after I found out what we were "arguing" about that I was wrong, I gave a very polite apology which even people on the server agreeded that I was in the right for what I did. I eventually leave and come back on only to find him still doing the same things like:

❤TylerTryHarder❤ : EDGY IS A WHORE
❤TylerTryHarder❤ : Edgy is a great dickhead l3
❤TylerTryHarder❤ : Try to kill me. Oh wait Im on red you cant

I also resond with statements like:
edgy : tyler i dont' give a fuck
edgy : im killing everybody
edgy : its a fucking trade server

And I continue to ignore him because hes just instigating me instead of just dropping it or switching teams he says:

❤TylerTryHarder❤ : Edgy - The homophobic immature piece of shit teenage cunt

He also finds it funny to sterotype homosexuals by saying that

❤TylerTryHarder❤ : ;3
❤TylerTryHarder❤ : I have pink ;3
❤TylerTryHarder❤ : PINK = GAY

I never in anyway, shape, or form, said anything about the color Pink or hating a certain race, gender, or sexual orientation.

I can provide screenshots if needed.

❤BronisaurusRex❤

Sufficiently Lethal Scout
Contributor
'I never in anyway, shape, or form, said anything about the color Pink or hating a certain race, gender, or sexual orientation.' - That part is completely irrelevant because that was me talkin to another friend.
'He also finds it funny to sterotype homosexuals by saying that' - Again I was talkin to a friend we were just messin around. Edgy did apologize to me, but he did so after he false muted me, insulted me for being 'not normal'(Gay) , and wouldn't leave me alone. I did see why he apologized, not because he forgave me or anything, he just wanted to quit the fighting. We didnt talk anymore after that. Now with me calling him a whore and a dickhead I can not defend myself on that, but everything else I can. Just take this reply into consideration

le edgy toadwon

Somewhat Threatening Sniper
Insulting people is not against the rules

It isn't the fact that he is insutling me. It is the fact that he was harassing me on the server and about the report. He even says that he won't stop harassing me until I take the report down. A lot has been said by him I would link the chat log if I could.

❤BronisaurusRex❤

Sufficiently Lethal Scout
Contributor
I isn't the fact that he is insutling me. It is the fact that he was harassing me on the server and about the report. He even says that he won't stop harassing me until I take the report down. A lot has been said by him I would link the chat log if I could.
I said I was okay with the report, just take down everything that is irrelevant and is not true.

DaivdBaekr

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
You guys can take this elsewhere until someone has evidence of someone else actually breaking a server rule

Status
Not open for further replies.