JosieWoman125

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
First suggestion is generating a navmesh just in case. I'd actually like to see the HHH kill people while running instead of staying on one lumpy spot getting it's ass farmed. It's not that I hate farmers, it's the fact I actually like to see more good action besides a bunch of people shooting at each other. The second thing is a plugin suggestion called price check, now I've seen people trying to put !pc, this would help people not to get ripped off. Here is the url: http://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?t=194852 . Now my bet is this has been removed, because I've noticed this has been here. So if it lags, crash or any other things that damage the server. I see the point. That's all I have to suggest.

Bottiger

Administrator
I removed SteamTools because I saw crashes related to steam. The price check plugin relies on it for downloading webpages so that's why it doesn't work anymore. Until I hear these crashes are specifically fixed or that the price check plugin doesn't use SteamTools anymore, it will not work.

And I don't know if generating a navmesh will make the HHH run around.

JosieWoman125

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
as me and bott are chatting, I'm making a navmesh right now to check if it will make the HHH run around, on the side note, what about the other bosses?
Edit: Just generated one and HHH is running around, is the place it spawns it perhaps makes it stuck? (I doubt it)