Toxik

Contributor
Holy shit, I actually got a Dust 2 souvenir drop.

Prices are way low, this one went down to $2.86, should I still sell it?

Da_Jinks

Epic Skial Regular
Contributor
Reliving the dream...

Immensely proud of cloud9, had by far the hardest group and set of teams to play against and came so close against NiP. Defeating three top-5 teams in the world, in Europe? Anyone who says they are hyped is stupid at this point.

staticvoid

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
I still wish Cloud9 would've made it to finals.

They were sooo close yesterday, just a few key mistakes off from winning. That and they hadn't played Cobble as much as NiP had at the event.

Da_Jinks

Epic Skial Regular
Contributor
well, cloud9 proved they are a top 10 team who CAN play with the big boys, fnatic reached the finals as I predicted before the tournament started and NiP is once again the top team in the world for pros...

...and Hellraisers' several week long bootcamp fails HORRIBLY, iBUYPOWER again fails to show up at a big tournament and dignitas yet again falls at the semifinals.

Lost a few dollars betting, but I make enough trading that it literally doesn't matter lol.

staticvoid

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
well, cloud9 proved they are a top 10 team who CAN play with the big boys, fnatic reached the finals as I predicted before the tournament started and NiP is once again the top team in the world for pros...

...and Hellraisers' several week long bootcamp fails HORRIBLY, iBUYPOWER again fails to show up at a big tournament and dignitas yet again falls at the semifinals.

Lost a few dollars betting, but I make enough trading that it literally doesn't matter lol.
Hellraisers did really poorly. iBUYPOWER lost on Cache, one of their best maps. Dignitas got rekt by Cloud9

Honestly, top 10 isn't really a proper thing to say about Cloud9. I feel more like you can say they're in the top 3. I don't recall if Cloud9 played Fnatic at all, but I feel that they would've beat them too.

Da_Jinks

Epic Skial Regular
Contributor
Honestly, top 10 isn't really a proper thing to say about Cloud9. I feel more like you can say they're in the top 3. I don't recall if Cloud9 played Fnatic at all, but I feel that they would've beat them too.

Eh, as much as I DO love clolud9, they just aren't the same online as at LAN (coming close against tier 2 NA teams?) and though I WOULD like to see them play a online tournament against top teams I can't recall it happening yet.

My top 10 as of now:
1 - NiP.
2- fnatic.
3- dignitas.
4- Virtus.pro.
5- LDLC.
6- cloud9.
6- Epsilon.
8- Na'Vi.
9- Titan.
10- mousesports.