Lord Scrambles

Face-Melting F2Per
2nvyqg0.jpg

They were the truest of bros, the greatest of heroes, and the last of the OG's. God damn it, I'll miss that boat-loving, mustache puffing, bad ass so much. And man, the manly tears that were shed when Lee went, it was too much. Truly, it was the greatest bromance that ever was.

DaivdBaekr

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
Second.
tumblr_mb6cjoULsB1r78gaio1_500.jpg

Feltbad when he was reluctant to help me near the end just because I disagreed with him once.
Dammit Kenny I killed a dude with salt lick for you man. Cut me some slack.

Morbuzka

Rage-Inducing Forum Troll
I tried to agree with everyone, help everyone, solve every fight peacefully but NO. People still wanna kill themselves and kill others and shit. For fucks sake, have a free will like me.

But yeah, Kenny and Lee were cool, I gotta admit, even through the depression and bite.

Raccoon99

Epic Skial Regular
I Approve of this Thread. I Nearly Passed out of crying too hard due to MASSIVE SPOILERS
Lee Dying or Becoming a Zombie And Kenny Dying while fighting. [While Mercy killing Ben, The same guy who let the bandits in during chapter 3 mind you]
If TellTale Games is Making a Season 2 and if it's going to be as Tear Jerking as Last Season, I think i Might need to get special shades that block my vision.