TurkîVulture

Positively Inhumane Poster
Hey guys,
I've been a member of skial for a while now, lol, but never had the time to do an introduction to myself.
My names Turki_Vulture for those who don't know me. I enjoy a great game of Team Fortress 2 after a long day's work. My favorite people to play with are HonestPanda, Jinxie l #queenof2fort, Demonic Hunter, Fluffer, Shadykins, lunarthelycan, Dinkleberg, and Fa11enl1ght. We play together a lot and are a fun bunch. My favorite server is...well...the only skial server i play on XD, a 2Fort l NY server that i came across one day and been playing on it since. I've met so many new friends on that server it baffles me. At times i am known to get a little bit crazy (really loony XD) but it entertains the server, from what I've heard ;), and breaks the ice from a long day lol. So that's all there is to me, just a normal guy trying to enjoy a fine game with his friends. I really only get mad or hate someone if they:

1.Call me a hacker and try to ban me even know they know I'm just blatantly better then them
2. Try to insult me, or more so my friends (i do not support cyber bullying...at ALL)
3. If your gonna start a random ass trade in the middle of the match...PLEASE switch to a trade server, i dislike seeing the chat box fill up with BS trades and sometimes end up in someone being scammed and then the whole server has to listen to them wine for 2 hours.

But for those who know me, and those who don't, as I've stated, I'm a pretty laid back happy fellow, i go through life with ease and no remorse, and i enjoy playing with my friends and making new ones. Once people get to know me there usually glad they did, I'm really easy to be friends with XD. and i promise, I'm more of a gain then a burden

Thank you :D

Reactions: Sargent¥

Sargent¥

Australian Skial God
Contributor
I liked the rhyme to that "Skial for a while". Makes me think that Skial needs a catch phrase. "Smile at Skial for a While".

Besides that, welcome to Skial, enjoy your stay, Smile at Skial for a While, k?