xFireSlasherx

Scarcely Lethal Noob
On the mountain lab server theres a guy just spamming ban polls and mute polls. I got muted for nothing just because of him and the other people just pressing yes on the stupid votes that are based on nothing. Please help. Hes abusin votes!

xFireSlasherx

Scarcely Lethal Noob
And yes, if youre wondering a had to leave for the third time to not be bannes for smamming while I was silenced.

Alcide

Sufficiently Lethal Scout
hmm just 1 thing, looking at the chat logs, the votes were not spammed or random ... just against you. And once again you were spamming "SELLING STRANGES AND HATS". It's already the second time you complain for unjustified votesilence, but in my opinion they are quite justified

HowIMetYourMother

Australian Skial God
Contributor
hmm just 1 thing, looking at the chat logs, the votes were not spammed or random ... just against you. And once again you were spamming "SELLING STRANGES AND HATS". It's already the second time you complain for unjustified votesilence, but in my opinion they are quite justified
muting would be fine, but he also trowed a voteban ,after witch he quickly left

Alcide

again 2 votes, with a good reason, isn't spamming or abusing the vote system imo, on the other hand throwing a "SELLING STRANGES AND HATS" every 30 sec is spamming

Alcide

it still was justified, not random and not a stupid spam ... the votemute failed so he went for the voteban. In my opinion he shouldn't be banned for that... and it's kinda the wrong guy that was banned in the end, but nevermind