Bottiger

Administrator
This is a copy of the thread from the old forums which will be deleted. This post is too epic to delete. It was a response to an anonymous troll who wasn't so anonymous.

http://tf.skial.com/discussion/comment/10243#Comment_10243

Prepare your popcorn...

happysolider.jpg

As I've already discovered, the person "Anonymous Fag" (108.53.20.215) complaining about our servers from this thread is a fraud. He never played on our servers over the past 3 months until last Saturday. The reason this popped up again was because I saw the IP in our ban list (banned by Roman) and I decided to investigate.

Guess who he is? Ladies and mentlegen, I present to you "Jay Singh" from protf2.

singhjay at live.com
http://steamcommunity.com/id/protf2/
http://forums.alliedmods.net/member.php?u=43590

I know this person because 4 months ago, he asked to buy our donator hat plugin, and immediately removed me when he thought my price was too high.

Why is the criticism from this idiot so ironic? Let me give you a chronological breakdown of how incompetent Jay is.

So Jay, instead of wasting your time trying to troll a community better than yours, work on your own.
roflbotm5sa.jpg

P | (User Unknown)

Uncharitable Spy
Considering the fact that I am one of the longer-standing members of the very group you are mocking, I dunno what to say..

If this is necro, idc, but attacking another community like this isn't cool, but i've always seen Pro do what's best for our community...

Whatever, I only came here for the trading

JosieWoman125

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
Old topic bumping and a fanboy.
If you don't like it. You can have a fine time going somewhere else.

Roman

Banned
Contributor
Considering the fact that I am one of the longer-standing members of the very group you are mocking, I dunno what to say..

If this is necro, idc, but attacking another community like this isn't cool, but i've always seen Pro do what's best for our community...
dealwithit.gif

JosieWoman125

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
CiNiC. Don't get aroused. I'll set up some forces soon. You should go trade on Pink_Taco's server if you're starting to dislike Skial.

P | (User Unknown)

Uncharitable Spy
Whatever, I just thought it was interesting that the community I am in and this one have this kind of history. No need to get upset. The only reason I brought this thread back is because I wanted to add my opinion on it.

Bottiger

Administrator

Whatever, I only came here for the trading

What are you suggesting? That we should just let him continue insulting the quality of our servers and blatantly lying about being a frequent player when he only played for 1 hour? If he didn't want to be mocked, he shouldn't have mocked us when our servers were clearly superior.

It is also funny that I saw him again on an IRC channel. And when I confronted him about this, he claimed that it was his room mate. I know he was lying again because his steamid was the only one from that IP to have connected to our servers, and his room mate could have made a F2P account. The "anonymous" complainer also had to have visited our server at least once because he knew we had advertisements, so it wasn't just a "roommate" making stuff up.

Yes it is necro, I wonder how you even found this buried 20 pages deep.

JosieWoman125

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
Whatever, I just thought it was interesting that the community I am in and this one have this kind of history. No need to get upset. The only reason I brought this thread back is because I wanted to add my opinion on it.
Upset? I am unamused actually
But I do find you funny.

Staying_Classy

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Wow, looked at their community.
They're kinda boring and lame.
I DEMAND SUPER MEGA DRAGON BALL Z TOURNAMENT TO THE DEATH