Contributor
c9JIQ.png

At least ¹ᴿᵂ is out there
: )

Rvsz

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
Its the skial eu highalander team name, One Round Wonders, ¹ᴿᵂ is our tag :3
Will you be online in like 2 and a half hours? We play against -som- and none of the scouts show any signs of life...

Giildy

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Will you be online in like 2 and a half hours? We play against -som- and none of the scouts show any signs of life...
oh man. I just had organizational sympathy pangs. Good luck getting the team together!

KinCryos

TF2 Admin
Contributor
Mapper
:facepalm:
why doesn't he just play Alien Swarm? you're allowed to do the first mission twice for the parasite and even if you die, as long as at least one survivor completes the mission (like I did once, I was the last surviving team member, almost dead and everyone was cheering me on as I was being chased toward the end) the whole team gets credit toward it.

Ozone

Server-Clearing Cynic
:facepalm:
why doesn't he just play Alien Swarm? you're allowed to do the first mission twice for the parasite and even if you die, as long as at least one survivor completes the mission (like I did once, I was the last surviving team member, almost dead and everyone was cheering me on as I was being chased toward the end) the whole team gets credit toward it.
What if he failed both times?

EDIT: Misunderstood the whole how to get the hat shit. Fuck me when I'm tired.