Turtlez

Scarcely Lethal Noob
Hi, all I would like to suggest adding my map as your permanent trade map to your trade server(s). I can change the map to add your logo if you have one and add/remove things as you see fit. I've had this map collecting dust for a while and want it to be on a server.
Add me. https://steamcommunity.com/id/DaEpicLookinTurtle/ I'd really like my map to get played!

Map Description:
For this map, I made a dark city with many buildings that are each accessible and have different surprised in each of them! The map is accessible to the top with any class. Yes, even heavy! The beginning is my take on Trade Plaza for all you people who like to snipe back and forth like me. And multiple exists to prevent spawn camping. Anyways, enough with the boring stuff lets see some screenshots!
F6309EDDC5483A191ECB0231588172E394E04E54

0FC3958E948ECD8581132117A679288BACA7D54E

750C14223AB449499AED65E05371B555A8DF7401

DC98B9F2B3F71B0B4B980B4F93C07D9696C3426D

Features I have included:
-Tic Tac Toe
-Connect 4
-Complete Rocket Jumping Course
-Heavy boxing ring with cage
-Multiple Secrets
-Sniper Mini-Game
-Working Vending Machines!
And much much more!

Thanks for reading and let me know what you guys think.

I was commissioned to make the map originally for heart.tf. But they backed out near the end. So the only link I have of the map has their logo on it. So if you'd like to take a look here's the link.

http://www.mediafire.com/file/sg5t79n3ccubn3i/trade_plaza_heart_v4.bsp/file

Jermaphobe

Contributor
Legendary Mapper
You haven't been on any of the servers in over a year and you just suddenly pop up wanting us to use your map?

Jermaphobe

Contributor
Legendary Mapper
Big -1

Map is too big and confusing. The space of the map could easily make it look vacant

Turtlez

Scarcely Lethal Noob
Not gonna argue with you about what a trade map should and shouldn't be. I thought there would be more than one person to discuss whether it would be on the server or not.

Blade D_Hero

Contributor
The map is very well done, but I also think it's a little too big for a trade map. While people do like to explore, they also like to fight on the map and see where everyone is, which is difficult on larger maps like these. Some of our previous trade maps had a similar design and they didn't fill too well, but smaller, more compact maps tend to encourage gameplay and let people play longer without getting bored.

Do you maybe have a smaller design of the map you posted?

Turtlez

Scarcely Lethal Noob
Thank you for the compliment. The thing is, the beginning of the map is trade plaza. So the people who like to fight and the people who like to explore can do what they want to do. That's the whole idea. You can stay in the first part and duke it out or go and explore with your friends etc all the while trading and chatting.

Jermaphobe

Contributor
Legendary Mapper
Thank you for the compliment. The thing is, the beginning of the map is trade plaza. So the people who like to fight and the people who like to explore can do what they want to do. That's the whole idea. You can stay in the first part and duke it out or go and explore with your friends etc all the while trading and chatting.
Do you have a smaller version of the map?