BadmanoftheBrine

Banned
Contributor
Unfortunately due to his work, Im gonna have to call out Jerma here (knowing my luck its not his work, but as far as Im aware hes the map maker for trade)

I love what youve done with the place, but the exit windows have been pretty buggy. The top half catches your head, and the bottom half is a little inconvenient, but likely moreso due to the top half. Also possibly a little windowsill on the outaide for friendly players to perch and watch the sniper fights

Id also like to ask if theres possible plans on expanding the map, to account for jetpack. We could really do with a race course or runway for jetpackers to run across, poasibly even with challenges to test their capabilities

Jermaphobe

Contributor
Legendary Mapper
There is no bug with the wall collision and there are no rules regarding spawn camp on trade

BadmanoftheBrine

Banned
Contributor
I can tell you for a fact theres problems with your windows, at the very least using them as exits. Jump crouching and jetpacking in any way causes issues (jetpack makes sense due to collision issues). Im not stating you CANT get out, Im just saying Ive had plentiful issues since the map change. Also the top gets in the way of grapple hooks, and this all just leaves you prone

Ill try and make a video tomorrow if Im on, if you need me to

In regards to the rule, I simply implied that if theres issues with the windows, and the only usable exit is being bombarded, then people are gonna cry, and I dont really like the idea of people bombarding the forums due to "spawncamping"

RenZ

Face-Melting F2Per
Contributor
I'd like a larger map as much as any other jetpack main but frankly that large map had issues, especially in the player counts.

I do however agree that there should be an alternative route out of spawn, especially when 2 donor heavies are spamming the door and the sniper perch. Idle has something similar as there's a dropdown just to the right of the main spawnroom. We actually had this concept a while back, when the saferoom was on the right side of the map.

Seminal Inhalation

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
I'd like a larger map as much as any other jetpack main but frankly that large map had issues, especially in the player counts.

I do however agree that there should be an alternative route out of spawn, especially when 2 donor heavies are spamming the door and the sniper perch. Idle has something similar as there's a dropdown just to the right of the main spawnroom. We actually had this concept a while back, when the saferoom was on the right side of the map.
Some extra areas of the map would be nice too. Whether secretive or not that are separated from the main area.

BadmanoftheBrine

Banned
Contributor
I personally think the outside of the map, the lil moon bit, would be a perfect place for people to enjoy themselves. Maybe set gravity a little different? Make the main room more space shippy perhaps?

Cos if theres one thing I know its that people fawned over that statue too.

Preferably make it something youve gotta find to get there, so it doesnt just get swarmed (like a hidden switch)

Last edited:

BadmanoftheBrine

Banned
Contributor
Ok so today I didnt have as many issues with the windows, but I still had some. Can I recommend the top get pushed up just a little bit, please?