Renegade

Australian Skial God
Contributor
A bunch of engineers started camping down in the area which was designed to be sort of a hang out or friendly area. Because of that, all on blue decided to camp in there which made the surface of the map empty. I was thinking there could be a way to edit the map so that you can't build sentries or teleporters or anything down there and only in that area. There's literally no way for any member on red team to get in there because of all the sentries that are set up.

Drum

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Mapper
The problem with that is updating trade maps cause a loss of players.

The camping is annoying but fixing that may not be worth the hassle of forcing everyone to update to the new version.

Renegade

Australian Skial God
Contributor
The problem with that is updating trade maps cause a loss of players.

The camping is annoying but fixing that may not be worth the hassle of forcing everyone to update to the new version.
I see. The camping made a lot of players upset and leave so I was hoping something could've been done about that area.

Bottiger

Administrator
We can switch to the old trade minecraft if that would be better. We don't have any mappers right now so we can't fix it.

Renegade

Australian Skial God
Contributor
We can switch to the old trade minecraft if that would be better. We don't have any mappers right now so we can't fix it.
I was able to talk to a map dev about editing the old trade map. So far, it looks pretty cool. It's the old map with portals that lead to new areas. It's not quite done yet but once it's somewhat functional, I can get some screenshots if people want to check it out.