Sheev_Palpatine

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
We should come up with a time to play. I'm going to be around all day Wednesday and Friday. What times would work best for everyone?

Kyle

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Anytime after 8pm on Mondays, 11am on Tuesdays, 4pm on Wednesdays, 9pm on Thursdays, and 12:30pm on Fridays will work. I'll try to buy this game tomorrow.

Sheev_Palpatine

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
970D444D6E41EDFA7B9BCA158FD4D0499ACB03BF

I was will it blend.

ToTeM

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Omg i had my best Game, i Was Sk
First i killed a random person, then a person That would have been a big hint towards me, and even the note i made pointed all marks at me, but everyone just left when they died
then later on One Guy Just Passed Me Off as a Vigil so i rolled with it,hanged a couple of other people that went against me, and In the End, it was Me, a Medium and the GF, Got him hanged and Stabbed the other person
it was awesome

Kyle

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Omg i had my best Game, i Was Sk
First i killed a random person, then a person That would have been a big hint towards me, and even the note i made pointed all marks at me, but everyone just left when they died
then later on One Guy Just Passed Me Off as a Vigil so i rolled with it,hanged a couple of other people that went against me, and In the End, it was Me, a Medium and the GF, Got him hanged and Stabbed the other person
it was awesome
And here I thought winning as a neutral killer was pretty much impossible.

ToTeM

Australian Skial God
Contributor
And here I thought winning as a neutral killer was pretty much impossible.
I also just won as a mayor that reveled himself first round with only 5 town people but 3 at end
it was amazing
one guy Kept Transporting me killed one Mafia, then we executed Every Arson and Mafia

Sir Cakez

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
I have been having loads of fun too. My best one was when I was the Arsonist and I incinerated 4 people at once.

Party Chocobo

Australian Skial God
Contributor
YyGfOGT.jpg

I ended up blocking the mafia's GF's a total of 4 or 5 times and got them lynched. Also we had an Amnesiac Doc healing another doc that healed me so I could scout out the killers. One of the best towns I've played with.
I think Town Whore is my new favorite role.

Sheev_Palpatine

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
I just won as Serial Killer after outing myself on the third day and claimed to have found the arsonist after killing two mafia members. When they asked for a role call I said "sk ayy lmao" and everyone knew before that anyways. Town didn't lynch me and the mafia was dumb enough to throw around random lynches and not target me. So much GGGGGGGGGGGGGG

ToTeM

Australian Skial God
Contributor
lol i just won as GF with a afk Mafioso
933bad40365a782c4148e7c2540fe6f6.jpg

they tried to kill me and found out i was NS so i just said i was Executor that was going to disregard role, and they bought it
the best part there were no executions, only Arso was Executed