ToTeM

Australian Skial God
Contributor
This is my Avatar Shop where you can buy avatars and Signatures
there will be a few rules, none major
rule 1. nothing NFSW
rule 2. no furry or pony

also here are a guidelines
if you want something specific you must specify it, or else it may be very plain
although this is a gaming forum i'd really be happy if you didn't request something related to tf2, this is only because i have tried drawing most classes and it is really difficult for me and a bit fustrating. (i am not saying that you aren't allowed, i'm only saying id appreciate it )

[Previous Work]
6humvr.jpg

240xaw8.jpg

25aj76a.jpg

aer18h.jpg

4qlx8g.jpg

t729ad.jpg

15y7zm1.jpg

2njhxzc.jpg

30my8a8.jpg

1z4h5kk.jpg

1692eeq.jpg

Now onto Real stuff

[Pricelist]

[Avatars]

Headshot: 1 Rec [+ Scrap]
From Waist: 2 Rec [+ Rec]
Full Picture: 1 Ref [+ 2 Rec]
Signature: 1 Rec
(the [+ ----] is the price for an extra person)

[Request List]

[1] Interrogator (Agronian)

[2] ThirstyDonut( halo armor guy)

[3]Twilight(Twilight, time of day)

[4]Shula(Shula)

[5]

Maddo

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
i don't feel like this is a trade but if it should be moved then could you move it
I can't move it, needs a moderator to do that, my admin privilidges are restricted to editing users. They may not feel it's worth moving anyway, I was just thinking that your selling something rather than it being a discussion.

ToTeM

Australian Skial God
Contributor
bump
is the price to much or something i can be adjusted a bit
can't i try to get something for what i do best, it's like the joker said if you're good at something never do it for free

ToTeM

Australian Skial God
Contributor
IS THERE SOMETHING WRONG WITH BEING A FURRY OR A PONYFAG??!!?!?!?!?
no not really
but it's because i can't draw furry for shit nor ponies
and to keep away the many discriminators and haters that would probably say something like this "you serously gonna draw something like that for a ponyfag)

[Interrogator]

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Do you think you could do a signature with an argonian in the "draw me like one of your french girls pose" or would that be considered furry?

ToTeM

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Do you think you could do a signature with an argonian in the "draw me like one of your french girls pose" or would that be considered furry?
could be a bit challenging so it would cost a bit more than a normal signature but i'd see what i could do