• Please go to our Discord or SteamRep for trading. Bans and appeals go HERE

iwtftgtyp

Unremarkable User
I had to create a new account because I temporarily couldn't log into my other account (couldn't get to my steamguard device) and some people started humping my leg about it. I was talking to a guy to whom I introduced TF2 about 5 years after I started playing. I also got him hooked on Skial servers. He said that he thought last week when he was on a server someone mentioned that it's possible to find out a player's total time on Skial servers. I'm a bit skeptical about that but if it's possible I'm curious about it since I usually spend most of my time on these servers due to the good admins, the (usually) skilled, friendly players, the (usually) low trollboy ratio, and the awesome retribution for cheaters/hackers/scammers, etc.. I haven't been playng as much for the last 6 months or so due to some issues (cancer sucks) but I'd bet I have a pretty nice Skial-hour-count. Thanks in advance for any constructive responses, and of course should any trollboys decide to jump in, I'm thinking of 2 words. (HINT: They are not "Happy Birthday").

• Dumb
Reactions: Metroidz

Biggie

Forum Admin
Contributor
So QQ: It doesn't show (apparently) every login. Is this perhaps a summary? All: 825 / 1344 - Uniques: 10,500,568 - Wed, 26 Jan 2022 20:30:28 GMT - Updated
Use these 2 boxes to search for your name and/or UID

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220126-143512_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20220126-143512_Chrome.jpg
    303.8 KB · Views: 91

iwtftgtyp

Unremarkable User
Use these 2 boxes to search for your name and/or UID
I don’t want to waste a lot of your time. Maybe it’s because I’m suffering from a 2nd terrible affliction, lackacaffeine, but I’m confused by what I see. There aren’t many entries for my ID even though for quite a while I was playing pretty much daily on Skial. The entries aren’t organized that I can see, going from a day ago to 3 months, ago, 2 years ago, 7 years ago, 10 years ago, a month ago, 4 years ago, etc…
If I click on the links it has stuff like

played 1363:08:59 (26:05:15 AFK)

I’m guessing that’s in minutes? Again, sorry for a dumb question but I don’t want to spend time trying to figure stuff out and then find out I did it wrong. Also, Im thinking I might be having issues because I’m not on a Windows system right now. Could be a different result on that OS with a more common browser. I’ll try that tomorrow when I can move around more.
Thanks again. And if I’ve exceeded your BS/MoRon limit, just don’t bother replying. I appreciate the help you've already given.

• Dumb
Reactions: Metroidz

iwtftgtyp

Unremarkable User
That's in hours:
1,363 hours, 08 minutes, and 59 seconds.
Thanks dude! See what lackacaffeine will do? So that must be my total time overall since I'm pretty sure I never played that long on one server. If that's my total time on all Skial it's less than I expected. Oh well. Thanks again.