• Please go to our Discord or SteamRep for trading. Bans and appeals go HERE

Viderizer

Unremarkable User
Hi all! I decided to make a metal calculator, because it was hard to count metal amounts in head, since there is no ".99" in TF2. So I made this tool. It just does basic mathematical operations (Add/Subtract/Multiply/Divide) with metal.

Licensed under GNU General Public License.
Created in Qt Frameworks.
Source code @ Github.

If you don't trust this, see a virus scan @ Virustotal

Downloads

Please report any bugs you find to viderizer@gmail.com

KNOWN BUGS:
* Being able to place a comma to metal values.
* Norton SONAR gives a false alarm of this file, I know other false alarms it gives from the frameworks I use. (Solution: Add the path of this file to your exceptions)

Any Steam/TF2 game/item donations are welcome! Just add me @ http://steamcommunity.com/id/viderizer/

Genocide

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
Who the hell are you and why should anyone here trust you? I smell Shenanigans. No simple calculator should be setting off rootkit warnings in Norton unless you have something nasty in it.

Viderizer

Unremarkable User
I'm just a guy trying to help people. Trust me or not, it doesn't have any viruses, trojans etc. :/
As I said, I've got warnings from Norton before, with a project that uses the same framework too. Compile it from the source code if you don't want an exe, or if you want to try it at all.

D

DeadHerald

I'm just a guy trying to help people. Trust me or not, it doesn't have any viruses, trojans etc. :/
As I said, I've got warnings from Norton before, with a project that uses the same framework too.

Honestly, there's no reason anyone here should believe you. Especially when you can achieve the same results of your program with the windows calculator, or any calculator for that matter.

Genocide

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
As I said, I've got warnings from Norton before, with a project that uses the same framework too. Compile it from the source code if you don't want an exe, or if you want to try it at all.
I appreciate if you actually are just trying to be helpful. Couple of tips. First, don't share things that set off rootkit warnings. Second, get to know the community a bit better to build a foundation of trust. I am not trying to be a dick if you were genuinely just trying to be nice. We are thankful for helpful community members. Please don't take any of this the wrong way.

Viderizer

Unremarkable User
Well, I'm just truly trying to be helpful, not thinking you of a dick, as if I didn't know, I would be very suspicious with the alarm too. Trying to be active here now and build some trust. :D

Viderizer

Unremarkable User
I believe it is the Qt / mingw libraries. I've had same problems with installers of a project that I develop, ( http://pokemon-online.eu/ ). It uses the excact same libraries.

I haven't got any alarms with the other project before I installed Norton.

I also think they are the packed libraries, as I don't have problems with the actual executable, after I've installed. In both files, the libraries are inside the executable, so yeah.