Aeon

Notably Dangerous Demo-Knight
There are a few definitions to the word in the EE(electrical engineering) field, but this is tf2 not EE???

Hell if someone names certain countries in africa they got muted/banned and I even got bit by this(fairly now that I'm aware of the rules) when I was messing with another player and got muted based on assumptions even tho I had no intentions to say a racial slur but hey the rules are the rules, so why do assumptions not apply here? why doesn't this count as evading filters? because it'll be displayed on the death screen of every player that he plays with on skial?

And considering that he has a history of racism why give him the benefit of the doubt?

I'm not claiming that there might be hidden motives here don't get me wrong, but I do think your judgement here is incorrect and I urge you to reconsider.
We don't ban for assumptions. There's no need to be so trigger-happy, maybe expand your vocabulary.

Pot Head Wabbit

Spectacularly Lethal Soldier
There are a few definitions to the word in the EE(electrical engineering) field, but this is tf2 not EE???

Hell if someone names certain countries in africa they got muted/banned and I even got bit by this(fairly now that I'm aware of the rules) when I was messing with another player and got muted based on assumptions even tho I had no intentions to say a racial slur but hey the rules are the rules, so why do assumptions not apply here? why doesn't this count as evading filters? because it'll be displayed on the death screen of every player that he plays with on skial?

And considering that he has a history of racism why give him the benefit of the doubt?

I'm not claiming that there might be hidden motives here don't get me wrong, but I do think your judgement here is incorrect and I urge you to reconsider.
"Well clearly you see he's a electrical engineer not racist, were gonna give him the benefit of the doubt because because he clearly isn't racist with a past history of racism mutes🤓"