plz_do_not_showmyemployer

Epic Skial Regular
Hey guys, I've been on skial for a few months so I know some of you guys. I dunno how to introduce myself so um hey

fixy time

Hi guys! I'm MrFugets, call me anything you want (Fugets, Fug-Fug, whatever)

I play in Coldfront+ Chicago, Egypt+ Chicago, 5Gorge Chicago, and sometimes Dustbowl+ Chicago. I live in mountain time. I mainly play TF2 (wow no way), LoL (because I find Dota 2 slightly harder). My computer is old (HP Pavillion 2005) but thanks to NVIDIA, I can run games properly.
I just felt like my intro lacked a lot of things.

Reactions: Isil

Ninja_DC

Face-Melting F2Per
Welcome to Skial!

I haven't see you myself, so make sure you post and make yourself known :)

A lot of the regulars hang out on the US21 server in the evenings (EST) 67.202.71.65:27015

Enjoy your stay

Ruelel

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
If you want to play CTF, doublecross is clearly the map of choice. :troll:

Anyway, welcome to skial, I look forward to seeing you on the servers. :)
doublecross is literally just a bigger 2fort, and if you wanna play CTF then goto Turbine or wait till CTF well is the current map on one of the rotations

Reactions: Giildy

Tomatketchup

Banned
Contributor
doublecross is literally just a bigger 2fort, and if you wanna play CTF then goto Turbine or wait till CTF well is the current map on one of the rotations
Turbine feels pretty stale too. It offers three different ways to get to the intel, and all those are very chokepoint-y. Seriously, you meet a soldier in one of the bases and you're dead. There's only one free room on the map, and that's the main big room between the bases. You get a hold of that room, you've got your opponent by the balls. And then you try to get into their base and get their intel, but they've obviously put sentries everywhere and.. yeah.

CTF is the only gamemode where I think that almost all of the official maps suck, and where the player-made maps are way better.