Arusu1

Notably Dangerous Demo-Knight
Contributor
I haven’t watched the show yet, but I saw some of the fight scenes and I thought they were pretty amazing ngl.

DanishSoup

Spectacularly Lethal Soldier
Contributor
Good show, amazing action scenes. Especially the last few season episodes. Although some parts like the Amber scenes and Robot are just kinda boring and dragged out. Overall, its good and waiting for the 2nd season.

mub

Positively Inhumane Poster
Contributor
Great show from great source material.
If Amazon ends up fulfilling the whole series of comics in show form then it’ll be around for a long time. Watch it.

Kyxlect

Notably Dangerous Demo-Knight
Contributor
I liked it, binge watched the entire season in one day. It's like your traditional superhero series except it has blood and gore. Don't know why Amazon says it includes sexual content though, I saw nothing, am disappoint. I believe those that have watched superhero stuff would have the same opinion after watching the first episode for awhile, but I strongly recommend watching it until the end. You'll know what I mean. ;)

Blade D_Hero

Contributor
I started watching it yesterday as well, finished the first 3 episodes. Pretty good so far.

The voice cast is also the most varied I’ve seen in a while.

KinCryos

TF2 Admin
Contributor
Mapper
once the last episode of the season came out, Amazon revealed they greenlit two more seasons.
I can't wait