[PyroCrab] ZussyPoo

Notably Dangerous Demo-Knight
Well hello everyone. I was recently flushed out of Deadfrontier Forums after finally pissing the game maker himself off.
110rl.png

So for now, I shall reside here. I hope to have a great time with all of you.

My name is ZussyPoo, but you can call me Zus as well. Veteran troll at your service.

Mods, please don't get on my ass...

GhostDragon505

Epic Skial Regular
Contributor
Well hello everyone. I was recently flushed out of Deadfrontier Forums after finally pissing the game maker himself off.
110rl.png

My name is ZussyPoo, but you can call me Zus as well. Veteran troll at your service.

...i'm not sure how i feel about another troll being here.
welcome i suppose. don't do anything that would make the majority of us hate you

Dr.SteveBrule

Epic Skial Regular
110rl.png

Welcome, have you taken time to accept GALO SENGEN into your life?

Giildy

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Not gonna lie, I lol'd, welcome. Don
't derail, don't derp and you'll be fiiiiiiiiiiiine

[PyroCrab] ZussyPoo

Not gonna lie, I lol'd, welcome. Don
't derail, don't derp and you'll be fiiiiiiiiiiiine
Oh. That's it?
Okay, give me 2 days for a bandwagon. I gotta plan this a bit since it is a different forum.

Also,
Rules for the forum.
  • No spamming.
  • No flashing signatures.
  • No going off topic.
  • No racism
  • No illegal media or links to them.
  • Flaming outside the unmoderated section.

:lol:

Mewkin

Face-Melting F2Per
Contributor
In which way are you professional? Do you know how to get under nearly everyone's skin regardless of reason, or do you happen to troll based on certain self-created moral guidelines that are put in place in order to have fun and get a message across?

And hello. c:

[PyroCrab] ZussyPoo

In which way are you professional? Do you know how to get under nearly everyone's skin regardless of reason, or do you happen to troll based on certain self-created moral guidelines that are put in place in order to have fun and get a message across?

And hello. c:
I never said I was professional. There is a difference between the word "veteran" and "professional". Please read carefully.
Yes, nice to meet you.