DanHack

Australian Skial God
Contributor
I'm gunna be free all of next week and will be playing a cgood chunk of Minecraft on the *gasp* Skial servers.
Just here to post my things to do during the week and for you to ad whst else I should make or build in tekkit/survival. Heres my list so far.

Survival:

Finish Centralized Rail Station. Whether it be a two way traffic station or 1 way with free spawnable minecarts.

Build a sky city for people to live in. we got added world height for a reason.

Ship dock. Lighthouses ships etc.

Tekkit:

Powerhouse. Plant with a high uninterruptable/unnecessary to maintain power sourse station for beginners to use to start out.

Tutorial city. Area around spawn that has a lot of items used to give new users an idea of how items work/how to get them.

Too be added on editted later.

Feel free to leave suggestions or join me when i come online.

DaivdBaekr

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
Survival Superflat mode.

Raid villages, sleep in dirt, get surrounded by Slimes and bawl your eyes out.

dgoodman

Spectacularly Lethal Soldier
Contributor
Tutorial city. Area around spawn that has a lot of items used to give new users an idea of how items work/how to get them.

I've thought that was a good idea myself and but never got around to doing it. Best of luck to you, hope you have fun.

DanHack

Australian Skial God
Contributor
I've thought that was a good idea myself and but never got around to doing it. Best of luck to you, hope you have fun.
Only problem i have with it is the fact tekit is vanilla commandwise for mods and ops so i wikk have to make the whole city legitly. Whoch will take time to muster materials lol. Im leaving that for last after i get my own mansion stsrted with an automated mine