Who do you think will win?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Rvsz

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
http://www.ugcleague.com/forum/showthread.php?t=779

You guys are super special and the single most keen Highlander loving community in TF2. So I have chosen this website to begin promoting what I hope will be a highly anticipated showmatch between The Syndicate (the top dogs in UGC Platinum NA at the moment) and the self-crowned world's best Highlander team - SNSD. With all of the EU v NA hype going down recently, it feels like it is the right time to bring it to HL.

The match will be on Sunday 14th October at 9.15pm Central European Time - That is 3.15pm East Coast time, 12.15pm West coast time. Tune in at VanillaTV where the casters will possibly be either Sal/Extine, myself and maybe Admirable. The game will be played on a New York server provided by eXtv / eoreality so big shoutout to them. Both teams have already tested the server, with The Syndicate being majority West Coast, we'll see both teams rack up an average of 90-120 ping per player with the exception of TMP and his amazing internet (no pressure).

The maps will be Badwater, Granary and Lakeside after both teams agreed on a variety of gamemodes and specific map choices.

The purpose of the match is to bring the two Highlander scenes more together, making Europeans more aware of the great teams forming in NA since the invite limit was removed and also promote the start of ETF2L Season 3, which will have a prize fund and will start signups on Monday 15th October.

Please make as many people aware of this game as possible, I am hoping this game will bring in many unique players to watching HL (including the EU community which does not really respect UGC as a league) so it is a chance for -Ts- to show the world their talent as they face a team that has never lost a Highlander official in their 2 year history. You will see a lot more hype and promotion come up all over TF2 websites in the next few days so keep an eye out and tell your friends.

Thanks.

Rvsz

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
:)

41FB9E3AD117FBC9677F91BCC39E7203FB3D90E2

65176A3061B698FA19F22BD4F518CA9742392A3F

Hildreth

Scarcely Lethal Noob
Hi people.

I am Hildreth the organiser of this event, I have an issue with finding a server located in New York (the eoreality one provided by eXtv isn't acceptable to one of the teams) therefore I need to request a server. Somebody told me Skial use New york servers for Lobbies, I was wondering if it is possible to borrow a NY server from here? I am checking every avenue I can, if you are an admin and interested in helping me out please drop me a line here, I will check this thread again.

Thanks.

Chiefmiest

Server-Clearing Cynic
Hi people.

I am Hildreth the organiser of this event, I have an issue with finding a server located in New York (the eoreality one provided by eXtv isn't acceptable to one of the teams) therefore I need to request a server. Somebody told me Skial use New york servers for Lobbies, I was wondering if it is possible to borrow a NY server from here? I am checking every avenue I can, if you are an admin and interested in helping me out please drop me a line here, I will check this thread again.

Thanks.
You should make a separate thread

Ninja_DC

Face-Melting F2Per
Hi people.

Thanks.
The rcon is public "asdf" but at the moment only tf2lobby.com can use it at the moment.
Contact Bottiger for more help.
However, i don't believe he'll be willing to change the server configuration for just one day as well as a lack of league configs on the server.
STV also hasn't be thoroughly tested at the moment and it might cause lag on other NY servers that run off the same box.

Rvsz

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
However, i don't believe he'll be willing to change the server configuration for just one day as well as a lack of league configs on the server.
I'm sure he would consider it if he can leave the skial.com in the corner : ) It'll be casted on VanillaTV's twitch by Sal and Hildreth.