Uncle zägä

Positively Inhumane Poster
Contributor
R9jZ.png

Uncle zägä

Contributor
After having released 4054 albums, ZUN founded the band Eläkeläiset, featuring yet another version of putta known as "humppa". This was before The Beatles made a career out of ripping him off by crudely crossing off the word putta from ZUN's sheet music and writing the 4/4 time signature over it, which nobody seemed to notice.

Dave the Manly

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Unfortunate. I might have to re-upload the song on my own account or something then.
EDIT: Never mind. Fixed OP.

Uncle zägä

Contributor
I meant to post this in the Touhou music thread, but I will be accidentally posting it here.

Uncle zägä

Contributor
This putsä was created for me to fill in the lyrics in my mind, extracting my location from its dispersed form across probability trees, which is making shopping an unnecessarily daunting task.

Uncle zägä

Contributor
The history of putta can be traced back to the 19th century, back when Touhou games ran on an old-school home computer called the Analytical Engine, which had 8 bits of memory, a 2x2 pixel screen, and no audio whatsoever. As such, Touhou games of the time were only able to display 65536 bullets on the screen at a time, and had to be manually cranked after every boss fight. The putta was played by a live orchestra following the players everywhere they went for the rest of their lives, unless the musicians didn't fit through the doors, were unable to jump down the suicide cliff, in large part due to having sold their gravity to be able to purchase the same theatre tickets as the player, in small part due to the sheriff's graphic and detailed threats for driving an innocent man to suicide, but in no part due to fear, caused in large part by their innate childlike innocence concerning bodily damage, in small part by the fear of ZUN's graphic and detailed threats for failing in their pilgrimage, which they had hammered into their heads for the entirety of their education, but which didn't comprise the entirety of their education, just so you're not confused, but in no part by the asteroid impact on a remote planet of the Andromeda Galaxy, which didn't seem to affect their lives in any way, though they were mistaken, as it would be a major inspiration for the plot of the next Touhou game and particularly its soundtrack, which strangely consisted only of the sounds of asteroid impacts, or had to go to the bathroom.