Catswithtophats

Rage-Inducing Forum Troll
I've lived in Florida, through one hurricane and I've lived in Japan, through seven hurricanes. And California with goddamn earthquakes.

Ya'll East coasters are super pussies.

Please be safe, guys. My mom's out in NYC and I'm worried it's going to be worse I hope it doesn't hit too bad.

loganlj2

Epic Skial Regular
I've lived in Florida, through one hurricane and I've lived in Japan, through seven hurricanes. And California with goddamn earthquakes.

Please be safe, guys. My mom's out in NYC and I'm worried it's going to be worse I hope it doesn't hit too bad.
I NEED POWER. IF I LOSE POWER, PEOPLE WILL DIE.

Chief of Bears

Legendary Skial King
Contributor

The worst is supposed to be happening tonight, so hopefully anyone of us up in New England can prepare before then. 7 Pm was the estimate I got.

Crimmy

Australian Skial God
Contributor
My grand-parents are actually on a cruise ship right now, off the coast of Florida.
So yea, there's that.

Pengy

Legendary Skial King
And this.. is why I hate people.
I prefer to hate people because they invented Honey Boo Boo. I bet Captain America changed his name to Captain Canada after he saw that show.
Oh yeah, and Sandy? I live in Lansing bitches! Can't touch this!

ModSe7en

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
< Lives in MN
< Laughing at Viper because he's a DCfag
< Will go to hell for it.
< Posting from Ubuntu 12.10 :D

hXcjedders

Australian Skial God
original.gif

Reactions: loganlj2

[TC]CreepingDeath

Legendary Skial King
Contributor

Well, to be fair, we don't have the preparations up here for hurricanes that Floridians do. Our buildings aren't designed for that. Also, our rivers like to fuck us. Not a sweet, loving fuck that leaves you needing a cigarette afterwards. More like Bottiger's favorite "goosh goosh" video.

hXcjedders

Australian Skial God
I've lived in Florida, through one hurricane and I've lived in Japan, through seven typhoons. And California with goddamn earthquakes.

Fix'd :troll:

loganlj2

Epic Skial Regular
-A story of triumph-

The time was 6:30..the day, the 29th of October.

The wind was strong.. unrelentless.

I was minding my own business, browsing the interwebs when suddenly---

Everything goes black. The power--out.

I did my Darth Vader Style Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

I was about to pull out a book.. when suddenly....

LIGHTS!!!

I did an evil laugh of triumph.

That all you got Sandy?