Luckyboxes

Wicked Nasty Engineer

One of my favorite covers. Not even that huge of an Umphrey's McGee fan but they destroy this song.

Is really good too... but it is borderline "live"

Reactions: Osprey

Faron

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Hahahhahaha! It never gets old!!!!!

I bet you're the life of the party. Thanks for trying to ruin a good thread.
whether I ruined it or not is completely besides the point... its a song and what if I think its good?

Osprey

Notably Dangerous Demo-Knight
Contributor
whether I ruined it or not is completely besides the point... its a song and what if I think its good?

Am I being trolled? Did you take your medication? Do you understand what a "live performance" is? Did you even read this far? These are all questions that I don't need the answer to.

If you're not going to read the title of the thread before you post then please just quit the Internet.

By the way, this is all in good fun, I'm just messing with you.

Faron

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Am I being trolled? Did you take your medication? Do you understand what a "live performance" is? Did you even read this far? These are all questions that I don't give a fuck about.

If you're not going to read the title of the thread before you post then please just quit the Internet.

By the way, this is all in good fun, I'm just messing with you.
If you count being rick-rolled being troller, then yes you are being trolled. Yes I know what a live performance, I just mis-read the title. Quitting the internet is somewhat impossible unless I were to go live in a treehouse in a rain forest (which is fairly easy where I live). Good fun, exactly what I love.

Osprey

Notably Dangerous Demo-Knight
Contributor
If you count being rick-rolled being troller, then yes you are being trolled. Yes I know what a live performance, I just mis-read the title. Quitting the internet is somewhat impossible unless I were to go live in a treehouse in a rain forest (which is fairly easy where I live). Good fun, exactly what I love.

I'm just kidding; no hard feelings, man. That being said, If there's a live performance on Youtube that you like: this is the place to post it.

Faron

Australian Skial God
Contributor
I'm just kidding; no hard feelings, man. That being said, If there's a live performance on Youtube that you like: this is the place to post it.
*sob* *sob* but anyway yea I'll see if I get to that someday.