Rvsz

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
COMPETITION OVER

Hi all,

Since the last couple of weeks I read some opinions how this community changed for the worse I'm going to run a little fun (?) competition/giveaway to prove these people right : )

Each prize will be given to a member who gives me what I believe a correct answer to my question. Only people with a couple of posts and Steam account linked are eligible, so please don't get all your alts here. If you're a well known troll and/or I don't like you I obviously won't give you anything, but I doubt those one or two people will post here anyway. Only one guess per person, if a question proves to be difficult I can give another clue to the answer. Once a new clue is given everybody who have posted before can post once again. One person can win multiple prizes.

Current question:

What's my favourite video game ever?

Clues:

It's a sequel, Single player only, A strategy game, Was released on Floppy Disks anno, Doesnt have 2 in its title

Incorrect answers:

TF2, Mass Effect 2, L4D2, Something Pokemon, Portal 2, Fallout 3, Fallout NV, Mafia 2, Civ 4, Age of Empires 2, Advance Wars: Days of Ruin/Dark Conflict, Red Alert

Prize pool:
Da_money125 won: Commandos: Behind Enemy Lines
pkm won: Company of Heroes
Stitch won: Nation RED
JarlyX won: Plants vs Zombies
pkm won: Dear Esther
Stitch won: Portal 2
pkm won: Bill's hat + 2 months donator status on Skial

I will give these out in this order. If the winner of the Bill's hat is currently a contributor as of today, then the Portal 2 winner will get it, if he's too, then the Dear Esther winner and so on.

Inb4 people expect me to have an admin application posted this time tomorrow : )

Reactions: Da_money125

Rvsz

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
Okay, first question for the "Commandos: Behind Enemy Lines" prize:

How many Alien Swarm Parasites do I have in my backpack?

Remember, one answer per person, if I catch you editing your post you're disqualified.

Rvsz

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
Okay, next question for the " Company of Heroes" prize:

Which is the hottest (looking) girl-band? : ) Questions are made up like right now, but this is easy : )

Remember, one answer per person, if I catch you editing your post you're disqualified.

pkm

Spectacularly Lethal Soldier
Contributor
Blowtorch Betty

What can I say, I got a thing for torn up punk girls