Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Sweet!

Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Twas' Ok

Votes: 11 64.7%

• Total voters

SirSpicious

Spectacularly Lethal Soldier
Hello... It's Spicious, I've been with skial since i was 13, and i'm reaching that special age, where my family worships you and begs you to make them give you things, yes tis almost my 16th birthday,

The problem is, I don't know what to get, any suggestions?, besides Cars,HDTV's and whatnot, that has already been handled.

P.S Money is not an Answear

Deadfront

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
It might be like every other day but it is what you make of it. Trust me at almost 40 I wish I could go back to the teenage years. Live them up you will never get them back :win:

hXcjedders

Australian Skial God
I thought awesome 16th birthdays were only for girls.

Guys get told to man up, get a job, and get a car. Not necessarily in that order.

The problem is, I don't know what to get, any suggestions?, besides Cars,HDTV's and whatnot, that has already been handled.

:suspicious: A magic fucking unicorn? Fuck all what else do you want man?

SirSpicious

Spectacularly Lethal Soldier
I thought awesome 16th birthdays were only for girls.

Guys get told to man up, get a job, and get a car. Not necessarily in that order.
Hmm, Well In ms, you can geta permit to work at an early age.

I have a Job already. I also A Car Already, I don't Quite get the meaning of "Manning up"

Deadfront

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
Well if you have a car get the stuff to pimp it out. Other than that only you know what you want my man!

A magic fucking unicorn that fires lasers, rockets and candy!

..Fuck do I know, it seems as you already have enough money to buy most things yourself..

jwso

Australian Skial God
Contributor
i'm 15

FUG

Also 16 isn't a special age here in Finland at all. You need to be 18 to drive and drink.