KillerZebra

Forum Admin
Contributor
Well i am on a college budget. However i just wanted to thank Bottiger for setting up a private server for me and scrambles. And taking some time to set everything up.

So i donated $5, thanks alot Bot :)

Wish i could do more, maybe i can in the future.

P.S. Crits were still on in tf2, if the command didn't work i will try to find you the right command.

Bottiger

Administrator
Thanks for the donation KillerZebra. If you are on a college budget you shouldn't feel obligated to donate though, especially when our budget is fine right now.

If we get low on funding, I will not hesitate to let you guys know.

Also I found out I disabled the criticals before I changed the map. The settings reset after a map change.

RisenDemon

Epic Skial Regular
Contributor
In that case, why don't you put up some kind of donate button somewhere on the main page, so that people won't have to go to the old forum.

KillerZebra

Forum Admin
Contributor
i just wanted to show my appreciation. i doubt i will be donating much. and it feels like i keep bothering you so i felt like it was long over do :)

thanks again for the server and everything you are doing. and for putting up with me lol

also if you ever need my help with anything jsut send me a message

CiNiC

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
Thanks for the donation KillerZebra. If you are on a college budget you shouldn't feel obligated to donate though, especially when our budget is fine right now.

If we get low on funding, I will not hesitate to let you guys know.

Also I found out I disabled the criticals before I changed the map. The settings reset after a map change.

Give me command, NAO