Jessie

Uncharitable Spy
Contributor
Hey guys,
I am a major loner and extremely antisocial so I never really spoke to anyone apart from 2 people prior to getting addicted to TF2 recently. My friend would sometimes go on and play Turbine and I'd sometimes join him but I didn't like TF2 at the time.
Anyhow I got addicted a month ago...
I never really had friends before apart from 2 who don't play TF2 often, but after playing LA turbine for a while I now have a few more friends thanks to your servers, I appreciate the joy you have brung to me and I hope to make more friends in the future.

Due to this joy you brung me I decided to donate,

Sorry for sob story... I just wanted to express my feelings cause of how happy you've made me.

Love you guys

-Jessica

Last edited:

Sargent¥

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Hey guys,
I am a major loner and extremely antisocial so I never really spoke to anyone apart from 2 people prior to getting addicted to TF2 recently. My friend would sometimes go on and play Turbine and I'd sometimes join him but I didn't like TF2 at the time.
Anyhow I got addicted a month ago...
I never really had friends before apart from 2 who don't play TF2 often, but after playing LA turbine for a while I now have a few more friends thanks to your servers, I appreciate the joy you have brung to me and I hope to make more friends in the future.

Due to this joy you brung me I decided to donate,

Sorry for sob story... I just wanted to express my feelings cause of how happy you've made me.

Love you guys

-Jessica
Love you too Jess :D (typo, my bad)

Last edited:

Jessie

Uncharitable Spy
Contributor
hey, when do I get my contributior forum label? I think I may have done something wrong when filling out the form