Dutch

Spectacularly Lethal Soldier
I have decided to make my account a trading bot some months ago. I've had some questions about it for some time now before I actually go through with it.

1. What is the best trade bot to use? (I was going to use the Backpack.tf bot tutorial)
  2. Can I still use my account as a regular account. Such as playing another game while my account is trading in TF2?
  3. Should I use another account for this or a new one? (basically the same question above)^

If there is any other tips or common issues with making your steam account a trading bot I would appreciate any feedback and answers to my questions above.

Dutch

Still looking for information on this!
Can be a TF2 trading bot or Bitcoin!

Cream Tea

Epic Skial Regular
Legendary Mapper
I think most people make a separate account for a bot, they don't want their normal account to be viewed as a bot.

Dutch

I think most people make a separate account for a bot, they don't want their normal account to be viewed as a bot.
Yeah. Well I wanted to make a TF2 bot for the longest time but I don't want to keep messing with Steam wallet money. I want to make 'actual' money. Bitcoin bot would be fun and I'm sure I could make a bit.