Help Me! TF2 / Bitcoin Trading Bot

Discussion in 'Technology' started by Dutch, Oct 30, 2017.

Tags:
  1. Dutch

Dutch Spectacularly Lethal Soldier

Steam:

I have decided to make my account a trading bot some months ago. I've had some questions about it for some time now before I actually go through with it.

1. What is the best trade bot to use? (I was going to use the Backpack.tf bot tutorial)
    2. Can I still use my account as a regular account. Such as playing another game while my account is trading in TF2?
    3. Should I use another account for this or a new one? (basically the same question above)^

If there is any other tips or common issues with making your steam account a trading bot I would appreciate any feedback and answers to my questions above.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  2. Dutch

Steam:

Still looking for information on this!
    Can be a TF2 trading bot or Bitcoin!

3. Cream Tea

Cream Tea Legendary Skial King Legendary Mapper

Steam:

I think most people make a separate account for a bot, they don't want their normal account to be viewed as a bot.

4. Dutch

Steam:

Yeah. Well I wanted to make a TF2 bot for the longest time but I don't want to keep messing with Steam wallet money. I want to make 'actual' money. Bitcoin bot would be fun and I'm sure I could make a bit.

• Neat Neat x 1
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice