Ryulise

Wicked Nasty Engineer
I am at the moment trying to play single player TF2 to explore the new maps. lately, when I play single player, I notice it is EXTREMELY slow and unplayable. I lag behind awfully. I can't noclip correctly. I LITERALLY move wrongly.

Ryulise

Wicked Nasty Engineer
not sure how to upload, start, or stop a demo. but, I literally LAG when I move. like, my character and camera STUTTER. my scattergun isn't showing any pellets nor is it giving the shooting animation.

EDIT: it sometimes plays the animation, but it lags behind (not FPS wise, stuttering) and not playing sound of the gun firing.

Sargent¥

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Brief rundown of demos (the following are all console commands):
  • record "demoname" to start the demo
  • stop to stop recording the demo
  • playdemo "demoname" to play the demo
and too share it head over to one of the many various file sharing sites, here's the one Skial suggests https://mega.co.nz/
too navigate through that site, simply create an account and it will say upload file, go to your tf folder (C Drive/Program Files x88/steam/steamapps/common/Team Fortress 2/tf) and the demo should be in your tf folder with the name and then .dem
ex. fps.dem
Once you find it, upload it too the site above, right click and select get link, send that link to us and we can assess from there.