DD-

Scarcely Lethal Noob
^^ Can someone please tell me a rough price range for:

Strange Flamethrower [clean]
Strange Bonesaw [clean]

In either metal value or key value please. I am assuming the value is at least one key as it cost a key to open the box in the first place?

DD-

Scarcely Lethal Noob
erm no offense intended. But where do you get your prices from. Id also appreciate any logic behind them. The reason being. To get a strange you have to use a KEY. how can the metal value be less than the value of a key. On that basis your prices seem off wack. Metal value should be at least one keys worth.
Also, i said strange flamethrower. Not degreaser. That aswell should be the value of one key at least. I dont get the logic that you are valuing the weapon less than the value of the key it took to open it.

Edit: Ive also seen people offering to buy keys for 2.8 refined so surely the minimum value of any strange should be 2.8.. Since it will be used on a box...

Cylosis

Legendary Skial King
erm no offense intended. But where do you get your prices from. Id also appreciate any logic behind them. The reason being. To get a strange you have to use a KEY. how can the metal value be less than the value of a key. On that basis your prices seem off wack. Metal value should be at least one keys worth.
Also, i said strange flamethrower. Not degreaser. That aswell should be the value of one key at least. I dont get the logic that you are valuing the weapon less than the value of the key it took to open it.

Edit: Ive also seen people offering to buy keys for 2.8 refined so surely the minimum value of any strange should be 2.8.. Since it will be used on a box...
The price of keys is so high because you can get unusuals from crates, which can easily go for upwards of $100.
Because of the amount of people buying keys looking to get these, there is a high number of stranges in circulation, and they're worth next to nothing.

Also bonesaws and flamethrowers are for fags.

Meiru

Sufficiently Lethal Scout

http://tf2spreadsheet.blogspot.com/

Refer to this for prices.

DD-

Scarcely Lethal Noob
Most people don't get strangers frOm buying keys and unlocking boxes. I got all mine from buying them with ref. bro. XD
Well dude, The stranges will have been opened out of a box at some point... They dont just materialise in game... Thats what i was saying they should be at least worth a key. As that is what it cost to generate them. Its messed up a strange actually costs less than what it did to uncrate it. Fair enough most buy stranges with FREE metal that is EASILY obtainable. But the weapon was not generated in a free manner as it cost the price of a key. and often when people uncrate its not COMMON for s trange to drop everytime so there is also a risk factor/value. I have found someone who was willing to trade a key for it so you just have to find the people who understand the value and appreciate the fact it COST money to generate these stranges. I also assume it is these same people who pay for things like this to help the community. Free loaders who use metal arent helping the game or the marketplace at all.

DD-

Scarcely Lethal Noob
Ive got two other links i use, one is from a indie game designer so i tend to use that. Thanks anyway. Also the people that make those sheets dont appreciate the fact it COSTS to make the weapons and support the game. Thats why i find people for trades that are interested now instead of looking over a spreadsheet that was probably made by someone who has never purchased a key, or any item in game with money.

ironliondoor

Spectacularly Lethal Soldier
It's not messed up, if whatever you unbox costs a key or more than a key, EVERYONE would be making profit every, single, minute.

D

DeadHerald

God, how do we even have a TF2 economy when no one in this game understands basic economics?

Nolander

Sufficiently Lethal Scout
I would be surprised if you got 2 scrap for the bonesaw, and 1 reclaimed for the flamethrower, GG

Faron

Australian Skial God
Contributor
^^ Can someone please tell me a rough price range for:

Strange Flamethrower [clean]
Strange Bonesaw [clean]

In either metal value or key value please. I am assuming the value is at least one key as it cost a key to open the box in the first place?

2 rec for the flamethrower (sometimes 1 ref)
And as Ruelel (spelled right?) said, 0.22-0.33 ref for the bonesaw.