Votes: 2 6.7%
  • Other option: Lazy Purple

Votes: 2 6.7%
  • SalTV master race

Votes: 3 10.0%

• Total voters

[TBM] CeLlS

Uncharitable Spy
It's funny watching a video with STAR_ in it when he's not being goofy. Jerma should be in team STAR_ there.

Last edited:

Cowboy Crow

Australian Skial God
Contributor
STAR with Jerma is the best. Shibby is not even good at Tf2, nor is he interesting to listen to. Lazy Purple is ok too.

bou

Notably Dangerous Demo-Knight
"Watching two spies trying to stab each other is pretty hilarious"
"It's like blind men jousting"

I agree! :lol:

[TBM] CeLlS

Uncharitable Spy
STAR with Jerma is the best. Shibby is not even good at Tf2, nor is he interesting to listen to. Lazy Purple is ok too.
I agree with you about Shibby2142. It's funny about his intro choice 'I am the rocketman they talk about, blah blah blah", even though he's not even good at soldier.
STAR_ is naturally goofy, that's what I like about him. That and his market gardening skills.

Cowboy Crow

Australian Skial God
Contributor
I agree with you about Shibby2142. It's funny about his intro choice 'I am the rocketman they talk about, blah blah blah", even though he's not even good at soldier.
STAR_ is naturally goofy, that's what I like about him. That and his market gardening skills.
Some one recommended that Star, Shibby and Jerma should do a video together. Shibby would just end up being the very large elephant in the room. I do like it when its Star, Jerma and Boo.

SuperNewman

Face-Melting F2Per
The hide and seek strat was genius! :p

I like Shibby, but Star_ was the reason why I learned to Market Garden...:)

staticvoid

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
I'm not going to lie. When I saw the title of this thread, I was convinced it was something about the ESEA invite team mix^

I was way off.