Is the ring worth it?

• Yes

• No

• Not to me, but go for it if you want it :D

Results are only viewable after voting.

Flamboyant Flamingo

Mildly Menacing Medic

HOW IT WORKS:
Once the buyer of the ring buys the ring and names it (Comes with name tag and wrapping paper), it has to be wrapped. It doesn't work like normal, as in you cant gift it to anyone, it has to be traded as seen in the video.

After the gift is accepted, it has to be unwrapped. There is another layer- You have to click on the received item and click accept. IF YOU DON'T WANT TO ACCEPT IT, DON'T HIT ACCEPT- at this stage, the item can be restored to the original gifters inventory through steam support.

If you choose to accept, the notification is broadcasted to everybody in the game, and each player recieves the ring item. The item DOES have a model that can be seen, although the model is rather small. It appears on the left hand of the wearer, and occupies a normal cosmetic slot. (I can add an image at request, I'm just too lazy right now :P)

Silver Ag

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
money is no object when it comes to love. Now tell me how i would marry my non existence 2d wife.

Tyknighter

Positively Inhumane Poster
Why would I spend 100 dollars on a in game item when I can get my GF a ring that is 300 dollars that is real...... If I had a GF.

Silver Ag

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
you should explain step by step on how i would marry my waifu since the video wouldn't work since the one who accepted the ring is a dirty 3d peasant.

Defibyoulater

Australian Skial God
Contributor
why is it so expensive and why do people actually buy it
I remember when it came out. Despite it's price and small misc size, having your love or friendship announced across all servers was pretty cool. Especially when the game was at it's highest players. It was possible that 50,000 active players saw you spend 100 bucks on a special someone.

Now if only they had divorce papers in the store too.

Reactions: .。:+layla✿