Status
Not open for further replies.

CiNiC

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
It's the kind of people in this thread that make me hate video games.
Why Classy is dabes.

It's bad when you actually regret making a thread because of the responses.
"Hey, I did pretty mediocre on this, any suggestions?"
"SANIK IS BAD"
"Oh, alright, thanks."

I said this once before: If getting good entails me becoming an elitist MLGNOSCOPE prick putting other people down, I'm fuckin' fine where I am.

antmanbee

Notably Dangerous Demo-Knight
Why Classy is dabes.

It's bad when you actually regret making a thread because of the responses. "Hey, I did pretty mediocre on this, any suggestions?"
"SANIK IS BAD"
"Oh, alright, thanks."

I said this once before: If getting good entails me becoming an elitist MLGNOSCOPE prick putting other people down, I'm fuckin' fine where I am.
I dunno, I mean you're better than Joe Biden at scout. Man that guy doesn't even strafe and rushes heavies head-on.

Staying_Classy

Australian Skial God
Contributor
I don't like how when a game begins to reach an organized level, everything turns into "who's better than who" and all that shit.
Also I don't get why the fuck Giildy is giving scout advice.

Reactions: CiNiC

Giildy

Australian Skial God
Contributor
I don't like how when a game begins to reach an organized level, everything turns into "who's better than who" and all that shit.
Also I don't get why the fuck Giildy is giving scout advice.
i have healed a whole lot of bad scouts and heard the advice for them from whoever was giving them advice. Scouting advice at this low of a level is all the same anyways, lrn2aim, talk more, learn your flanks, lrn2AIM, LEARN TO AIM, and last but not least YOU KNOW YOU CAN'T 1v1 THAT DUDE. SMART PLAYERS DO NOT 1v1! USE YOUR TEAM. SDGKHFSDG

it's not until you hit mid to high open that real people that are super fucking legit should even need to look at you to let you know what's wrong with your game.

Status
Not open for further replies.