Status
Not open for further replies.

CiNiC

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
So. I just woke up, was drunk, and hadn't warmed up. However, the first one I get in was with -ts- stabbystabby, AKA the bee in this vid.
I played scout, so did he. I did fuckin' bad during most of it, and had this hilarious ring-around-the-rosie with some med I was supposed to be helping build, but I was blasting music and couldn't hear him. I did most calls, aaaand.. Stabby should stick to UGC. ololololololol

http://www.mediafire.com/?jjv71luk5wtyem5

Laugh on, friends.

P.S. - Hey, Admin, can you lock this?
Oh, sure, OP, let me do that for you.

CiNiC

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
Also, I got so drunk I forgot where Granary forward spawn were, during said ringaround-the-Rosie.

CiNiC

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
Last P.S.S. - Anyone with not-asshole-y criticism of tactics, they'd be appreciated. That scout on my team with the bad aim out-scoring me made me bawww slightly, wondering if anyone has any thoughts.
:)

Giildy

Australian Skial God
Contributor
i am going to watch this.
Before i even finish downloading it:
1) why the fuck are you not listening to your team.
2)If you aren't listening to them why should they care about what you're calling
3) If you were so drunk that you couldn't remember where forward spawn was a) why were you playing and b) why the fuck are you asking for helpful reviews.

now as i'm watching it...
you don't call the play you're going to make.
you try to 1v1 too often when you know you're shit.
it's like you have no idea that you're supposed to be peaking and calling thier positions instead of geting yourself killed.
You don't hit tab often enough, if ever.
you don't call big damage that you do so your team can mop up.
you never say ' i'm rushing on med' you just run in without saying shit.
your med did tons of calling, i have no idea what you're talking about.
you should not run for cap time, you should run for frags on last so you can safely cap.
your aim is shit. work on that.
there were multiple times you died getting time on last when you could have just killed the demo istead of letting him kill you with sticks.
stop running into areas where you know there will be spam.
you and the other scout should get off the combo and go through the other door when you psuh into last, staying clustered just gets you killed first.

i stopped watching after a bit. babby scouts are frustrating to watch.
your soldiers were also pretty frustrating. if i were that medic i would have been rather sad.

CiNiC

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
i am going to watch this.
Before i even finish downloading it:
1) why the fuck are you not listening to your team.
2)If you aren't listening to them why should they care about what you're calling
3) If you were so drunk that you couldn't remember where forward spawn was a) why were you playing and b) why the fuck are you asking for helpful reviews.

now as i'm watching it...
you don't call the play you're going to make.
you try to 1v1 too often when you know you're shit.
it's like you have no idea that you're supposed to be peaking and calling thier positions instead of geting yourself killed.
You don't hit tab often enough, if ever.
you don't call big damage that you do so your team can mop up.
you never say ' i'm rushing on med' you just run in without saying shit.
your med did tons of calling, i have no idea what you're talking about.
you should not run for cap time, you should run for frags on last so you can safely cap.
your aim is shit. work on that.
there were multiple times you died getting time on last when you could have just killed the demo istead of letting him kill you with sticks.
stop running into areas where you know there will be spam.
you and the other scout should get off the combo and go through the other door when you psuh into last, staying clustered just gets you killed first.

i stopped watching after a bit. babby scouts are frustrating to watch.
your soldiers were also pretty frustrating. if i were that medic i would have been rather sad.
not-asshole-y criticism
You couldn't hear my calls, so you can't really comment huge on that.
I called their positions all the time, yet I moved in without notifying my team.
I'm not that bad at 1v1, so whatever.
I did call big damage.
I should call my strats and when I push on med. Thank you.
Thanks.
Not that bad, but thanks.
I know, that was a mistake of mine.
I like the adventure. >: D
The scout wasn't very talkative.

CiNiC

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
P.S. - Anyone who isn't an asshole, and isn't Giidly, feel free to send me your friendly advice and feedback.
:)

CiNiC

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
Iunno. I was just chillin' and enjoyin' myself on a server, and Giildy decided to front the Tampax commericals and choose to go out of her way to be a herpes-infected-bitch instead of listening to me when I was chill and asking people to calmly tell me if I did anything wrong and give me complacent and kind feedback per request.

The Dude

Wicked Nasty Engineer
Contributor
I called their positions all the time, yet I moved in without notifying my team.
I did call big damage.
Thanks.
Cinic is bad at 1v1s.

Giildy

Australian Skial God
Contributor
I did call big damage.
Thanks.
yeah dude idk, i was just basing if you were calling what i expect you would call based on if your mic flashed on or not. if it did i assumed your calls were perfect, if it didn't get tapped at all i assumed that wasn't a demo bug. Granted i didn't watch the whole thing but w/e, you said you got super drunk so your comms might have gotten more frequent but idk about quality :P.

Also, what interp do you use? Bopper freaked out about how much changing his interp to like... .01 or .1 made his soldier better. try that and mge more.

and dude, watch scouts play more. :| you don't move well enough, or have 6s scout movement habits.

Status
Not open for further replies.