staticvoid

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
97DB6C9DEA85DA83556BEE33800BE5672F71846F

Probably the first time I've ever seen someone get VAC'd midgame

Reactions: Meowrisa

Proxy

Truly Feared Pyro
on Mann Up, @Sroy told me to put my teleporter there (when I was engineer). I went through it once, and made the mistake of going in the wrong direction, and so did someone else.
The first time is the funniest because the banana peal slides em into it :3

Kyle

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Last year when I played Rottenberg back when it first came out I put a tele right in front of the pit and Grima, Chocobo, Sboles, and Drum got pissed at me when they fell for it.

flanky

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Last year when I played Rottenberg back when it first came out I put a tele right in front of the pit and Grima, Chocobo, Sboles, and Drum got pissed at me when they fell for it.
That was some bullshit. OH YOU WANTED TO TELEPORT? TOO BAD, PIT

Party Chocobo

Australian Skial God
Contributor
The worst part is that we were expecting the diaper teleporter and still fell for it.

staticvoid

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
C18CB5F6A93B6CC818842F75FEA4D8209BE9ABE6

Some guy uploaded this picture with me in it and had the description set to "This is what's wrong with TF2 today"

Lol

Kyle

Australian Skial God
Contributor
I'm the sniper with the sola topi, buds, and s. f. sniper rifle. I'm no where near as rich as that soldier, but to be honest, if I would've focused the items I cashed out in CS:GO with I could've probably gotten everything that he had.
And here I thought you were the pimping soldier considering how much you loved that class a year ago.

staticvoid

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
6DBB87C1CFB6796CA3A6C2FF6EBFB8ACCCA82D7B

Got fucking bored and opened a naughty crate late at night and got this, only crate I opened lol.

Meowrisa

Australian Skial God
Contributor
6DBB87C1CFB6796CA3A6C2FF6EBFB8ACCCA82D7B

Got fucking bored and opened a naughty crate late at night and got this, only crate I opened lol.
I did the same thing with my stupid untradeable keys, only opened 1 crate, and it was the dumb backburner. :(

At least I still have 16 and they will be tradable saturday.

staticvoid

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
The backburner looks really badass IMO.
Yeah, except it takes up most of your screen because the viewmodel is just so damn big.

Also, this is the 500th post in this thread. Well, it should be as long as ignored posts don't count towards the total post count in a thread.