• If you are not the person that was banned/muted, you are only allowed to post evidence. Trash talk is unnecessary.
Status
Not open for further replies.

The point

Somewhat Threatening Sniper
Contributor
Link to your ban from here https://www.skial.com/sourcebans/
Please click on Ban List or Comm List and click advanced search.

https://www.skial.com/sourcebans/in...earch=[U:1:1128730171]&advType=steamid&Submit

Why should you be unbanned?
Hi I got banned from an admin named Inferno Lord but he was named WatsDaWrldWithoutALttlBitOfChaos.

My name in game is WOW but he saw me while I was waiting for blue to cap 3rd point and he was warning me of something. He banned me because I was placing stickies in blue's spawn when they capped 3rd point and he warned me about something I didn't know and he when I killed someone. He banned me for a day.

From The point but I am also named WOW

Inferno Lord

TF2 Admin
Contributor
You sat idle hampering your team and abused spawn flips to get a kill with stickies. You were banned for griefing and will remain as such.

You were also given a warning personally which I do not normally give and still you disregarded it.

The point

Contributor
You sat idle hampering your team and abused spawn flips to get a kill with stickies. You were banned for griefing and will remain as such.

You were also given a warning personally which I do not normally give and still you disregarded it.
It wasn't abusing spawn flips or greifing people do this too and your getting angry over this? It's a cool trick why you have to be mad? Is anyone else allowed to do this too?

Inferno Lord

TF2 Admin
Contributor
This is not an argument, this is an appeal. You WILL take account for breaking the rules which you did. If anyone else did this I would ban them too. It is against our rules, you did nothing to support your team, sat idle for 3 points, and killed a player who had no way of fighting back.

The point

Contributor
This is not an argument, this is an appeal. You WILL take account for breaking the rules which you did. If anyone else did this I would ban them too. It is against our rules, you did nothing to support your team, sat idle for 3 points, and killed a player who had no way of fighting back.
I mean you are calling what I did is greifing. And Would've I saw you in a non skial server like casual or other community servers that is not skial would ban me for this too?

The point

Contributor
also I know that red team would anyways lose most of there points cause I know that blue team has stronger players

Inferno Lord

TF2 Admin
Contributor
I told you this is not an argument. My peers agree that what you did is griefing and our judgment is final. What other servers manage like doesn't matter, on our servers you will follow the rules we set.

Appeal Denied. Next time stay out of trouble.

Status
Not open for further replies.