• If you are not the person that was banned/muted, you are only allowed to post evidence. Trash talk is unnecessary.
Status
Not open for further replies.

smdwamfc

Banned
Link to your ban from here https://www.skial.com/sourcebans/
Please click on Ban List or Comm List and click advanced search.

https://www.skial.com/sourcebans/index.php?p=banlist&advSearch=[U:1:366573550]&advType=steamid

Why should you be unbanned?
Whew...well, where should I start...I've had a lot happen in my life lately being away from video games (I won't go into details, but it's been a little of the bad, little of the good...but hey, that's life). Anyway I've been doing a lot of thinking, naturally, and I've come to regret all the times I've been toxic online...I'm not here to make excuses, QUITE THE CONTRARY, however if anyone has been around the block with gamer communities like me...well, you know they're not always so welcoming, and that's what I happened to grow up with and unfortunately assimilate to...But I feel like every man deserves a Chance, and that's all I'm asking for. I'm willing to hear anyone out on this, but I genuinely feel there'd be no better way for me to make up for my past behavior except by spreading positivity...that's just Karmic law in a nutshell. If that doesn't float everyone's boat, I would not oppose a mute, so I could at least play with my friends again, who I miss...But ideally I would like the opportunity to show that I'm a different person. Thank you for reading, and God bless.

gala

Contributor
I can unban your accounts as long as you follow the rules and know that next time it will stay as permanent

As for unmute I asked Luigi about it since he was the one who muted you

If your mute won't be removed you're not allowed to go on an alternate account to bypass it, we can see that via IP connections

smdwamfc

Banned
I can unban your accounts as long as you follow the rules and know that next time it will stay as permanent

If your mute won't be removed you're not allowed to go on an alternate account to bypass it, we can see that via IP connections
That's fair

smdwamfc

Banned

Thank you sir

gala

Contributor
You won't get unmuted

I'd suggest not playing on alt accounts to avoid another permaban

Status
Not open for further replies.