• If you are not the person that was banned/muted, you are only allowed to post evidence. Trash talk is unnecessary.

simonkey

Unremarkable User
Link to your ban from here https://www.skial.com/sourcebans/
Please click on Ban List or Comm List and click advanced search.

https://www.skial.com/sourcebans/index.php?p=commslist&advSearch=simonkey&advType=name

Why should you be unbanned?
I got muted for vote kicking a hacker. I had my vote canceled twice and there is blatant hacking in spectator menu when you see it. The entire server knows he was hacking too and I'm genuinely pissed off that I get muted for trying to do something everyone wanted.

Queen123

TF2 Admin
I spectated the player and saw no evidence of cheating. I cancelled the vote the first time and told you to file a report if you had evidence so other admins could look at it and you completely ignored what I said and started another vote kick.

If the player was legitimately cheating and you had evidence that I did not see while I was spectating, you could have submitted a report and the player would have been banned. However, you did not submit a report with evidence and you proceeded to start another vote when I told you not to vote spam.

The mute stays.

simonkey

Unremarkable User
If you didn't notice, he had obviously been toggling it whenever someone spectated. Literally the entire server came to the conclusion that he had soft aim. Jesus christ.

simonkey

Unremarkable User
I spectated the player and saw no evidence of cheating. I cancelled the vote the first time and told you to file a report if you had evidence so other admins could look at it and you completely ignored what I said and started another vote kick.

If the player was legitimately cheating and you had evidence that I did not see while I was spectating, you could have submitted a report and the player would have been banned. However, you did not submit a report with evidence and you proceeded to start another vote when I told you not to vote spam.

The mute stays.
1676475420321.png

Player has a VAC ban, and there are multiple people accusing him of soft aim in chatlogs. He tends to get accused of cheating a lot, and most of his kills are headshots.

Attachments

• image_2023-02-15_105512439.png
    image_2023-02-15_105512439.png
    913.6 KB · Views: 51