• If you are not the person that was banned/muted, you are only allowed to post evidence. Trash talk is unnecessary.

Scorpio man

Unremarkable User
Link to your ban from here https://www.skial.com/sourcebans/
Please click on Ban List or Comm List and click advanced search.

https://www.skial.com/sourcebans/in...Search=[U:1:174967310]&advType=steamid&Submit

Why should you be unbanned?
I got banned for "Exploit", I do not know what it means, but I have never used hacking programs or cheats. If I was banned for flying items that were on me when I was dead, then they appear by /stuckspec, and sometimes this happens when you find secrets (like the secret with the frog on dr_scoobydoo) and after death items disappear only after a new round.
Ban for nothing.

Scorpio man

Unremarkable User
If you mean that pit on dr_playstation where spies fall, then it has long been proven that this is a secret, not a bug. And it makes no sense to ban for this because:
1. It doesn't bring any superiority, it's just a pit from which you can't get out (more harmless than the music room at any map).
2. I killbind every time I stayed last.

BTW, they will already unban me while they check the application, but ban for this, disrespect to the tf community.

Jermaphobe

Contributor
Legendary Mapper
It is an exploit, the mapper can come here himself and say it is not a exploit. We will still ban for it anyway because players aren't playing the round and are just delaying the round end when everyone else may be dead.

Since you so strongly believe we are in the wrong and you are in the right, I don't see any reason this ban should be lifted.

@Noro

Last edited:

Scorpio man

Unremarkable User
It is an exploit, the mapper can come here himself and say it is not a exploit. We will still ban for it anyway because players aren't playing the round and are just delaying the round end when everyone else may be dead.

Since you so strongly believe we are in the wrong and you are in the right, I don't see any reason this ban should be lifted.

@Noro
You talk as if you've never played on skial DR, and you don't know what's going on there at all.
Well, I was banned for climbing where the motivator does not climb and does not kill, but there is another place at the end of the map where the motivator does not kill, and several players will definitely climb there per round and they just sit, the motivator passes by them and they can sit there forever. The question is, why are they not banned for that? This is the same, but in a different place, the player does not play. There are a million such places on different maps, but for some reason I get banned, what kind of racism? Explain to me, a mortal, how your divine logic works.

Noro

Notably Dangerous Demo-Knight
Contributor
You talk as if you've never played on skial DR, and you don't know what's going on there at all.
Well, I was banned for climbing where the motivator does not climb and does not kill, but there is another place at the end of the map where the motivator does not kill, and several players will definitely climb there per round and they just sit, the motivator passes by them and they can sit there forever. The question is, why are they not banned for that? This is the same, but in a different place, the player does not play. There are a million such places on different maps, but for some reason I get banned, what kind of racism? Explain to me, a mortal, how your divine logic works.
You were reported for being in a glitch spot only spies could get to using the invis watch damage resistance. Which counts as an exploit in my books. End of.
The ban will last for 24 for hours, you'll just have to wait it out.