• If you are not the person that was banned/muted, you are only allowed to post evidence. Trash talk is unnecessary.

Rockhead

Scarcely Lethal Noob
Contributor
Link to your ban from here https://www.skial.com/sourcebans/
Please click on Ban List or Comm List fill out your steamID.

https://www.skial.com/sourcebans/index.php?p=banlist&advSearch=[U:1:34930807]&advType=steamid

Why should you be unbanned?
Hi,

I was banned tonight for blocking sniper sight lines. There are two players that come on the server and they alway top score and have ridiculous killing streaks of 5, 10, 15, or 20. I spec them and they are clearly running a bot, insta-killing, seeing through walls, tracking players behind walls.

So I went pyro to negate them and it worked, but I guess one of them got mad and asked Aeryn to ban me. I wanted to be removed from the ban as I was helping the other 30 players enjoy a match that was fair instead of just being victimized by two cheaters (Stray Rooster and Bon Qui Qui). Multiple could tell they were cheating but we have no option to vote ban them on Skial.

Thanks,
Rockhead

Aeryn

TF2 Admin
Contributor
You make a lot of assumptions here, and clearly the ban has only reinforced your beliefs, even assuming that "the cheaters told me to ban you", and I'll just go on the record and say that I've had no communication with either of the players you mention in your post.

You have no idea if a player is cheating or not. Your beliefs or perceived server consensus are not evidence of this, and should not be used as a reason to disrupt someone's gameplay. If you really believe someone to be cheating on a server, the much better thing you can do for your team is to record evidence and report them. Additionally, if you were to go unpunished for this, then anyone could use the same excuse as you to grief whomever they want.

I do realize that you erroneously believed your actions to be correct at the time, but you must show that you understand why this is not acceptable in order for me to consider unbanning you. Please make sure to read the server rules and then write a short explanation of why you won't do this in the future, and what you will do instead if you believe someone is cheating.

• Love
Reactions: Seminal Inhalation