• If you are not the person that was banned/muted, you are only allowed to post evidence. Trash talk is unnecessary.

RetroDsk

Unremarkable User
Link to your ban from here https://www.skial.com/sourcebans/
Please click on Ban List or Comm List and click advanced search.

https://www.skial.com/sourcebans/index.php?p=banlist&advSearch=[U:1:60380796]&advType=steamid

Why should you be unbanned?
So, I tried to do an appeal. https://www.skial.com/threads/tf2-appeal-retrodsk.107139/#post-859103

And I feel like I was never even given a chance to even suggest ways to prove this. I am submitting one more appeal. I'm aware that this seems like an "excuse" that is used a lot but in my case it's actually true. I will literally bend over backwards to prove this. I am willing to have a discord call between Dust bunny, my brother, an admin, and I to clear this up because I'm serious about this in a professional manner. I have never cheated, and I should not be banned or have slander due to my brothers' actions. If that isn't good enough, I'm open to any ideas on how I can prove this. I just want to clear this up as I am trying to remain professional about this, but this is just silly to me I just want to play on skial with my friends again.

TL:DR for the original appeal I submitted an appeal as I didn't know why I was banned, turned out my brother in the same house cheated on skial the day before and got me banned via IP.

Thank you for your time.
-Noah

Sakiko

Contributor
Hello,

We have no way to verify if you or your brother was the one who was cheating at the time your home got banned by smac.

There are also several problems with unbanning you being that to do this we would have to lift the ban inplace and change out the ip address allowing your brother or who ever it was to easily spool up another account and return to cheating.

I looked at the times between the SMAC ban and an account on your ip address and it was 40 minutes or less a little too close for me to justify lifting.

There was also another account from the same location also banned which gives support to the concern they will return to cheating. The brother or x was cheating trust me bro excuse has been used more then dozen of times that if we got a dollar for it we be trillionaires.

Sadly therefore we cannot unban you.

For clarity here are the timeframes from the soucebans. Banned by smac Altair, Alt left 4 bread 2(one being appealed) and avenger
1695280936494.png

RetroDsk

Unremarkable User
Hello,

We have no way to verify if you or your brother was the one who was cheating at the time your home got banned by smac.

There are also several problems with unbanning you being that to do this we would have to lift the ban inplace and change out the ip address allowing your brother or who ever it was to easily spool up another account and return to cheating.

I looked at the times between the SMAC ban and an account on your ip address and it was 40 minutes or less a little too close for me to justify lifting.

There was also another account from the same location also banned which gives support to the concern they will return to cheating. The brother or x was cheating trust me bro excuse has been used more then dozen of times that if we got a dollar for it we be trillionaires.

Sadly therefore we cannot unban you.

For clarity here are the timeframes from the soucebans. Banned by smac Altair, Alt left 4 bread 2(one being appealed) and avenger
Left 4 bread is the same account had a different name back then. Altair and Avenger are the other two. There are ways that this can be proven by showing email accounts that are tied to the steam accounts and so forth. My name is even in my steam login name. I don't live with my brother anymore, haven't for 4 years now. I promise if you unban the ip/account that I have here you will never see a ban on it again. Like the Discord call I am willing to do whatever it takes to prove this.

RetroDsk

Unremarkable User
Left 4 bread is the same account had a different name back then. Altair and Avenger are the other two. There are ways that this can be proven by showing email accounts that are tied to the steam accounts and so forth. My name is even in my steam login name. I don't live with my brother anymore, haven't for 4 years now. I promise if you unban the ip/account that I have here you will never see a ban on it again. Like the Discord call I am willing to do whatever it takes to prove this.
"Altair and Avenger are the other two." Accounts that my brother had that's an important detail I left out whoops.

RetroDsk

Unremarkable User
I know IP bans are effective measures, but it puts innocent people in the line of fire if other people connected to the same network cheat, with no way of appeal.

RetroDsk

Unremarkable User
If I do get unbanned Leave the avenger account banned as he was cheating that I can confirm.

Sakiko

Contributor
No there are many examples on our appeals that people post an appeal on their main account after getting banned on a alt for cheating.

They too have years of no bans of cheats on their main account as they use alts to avoid being vac banned, Everyone at the location is responible for what happens there and there is no way to avoid the risk of them returning and makes bans kinda pointless.

Unless other admins want's to give you the benefit of doubt and go through what ever they think can prove it, i will just say good luck on other servers.

RetroDsk

Unremarkable User
Ngl tried to be professional, but IP bans are bullshit. Getting punished for something you never did is bullshit but whatever. Guess Ill just go play on uncle dane severs instead.

RetroDsk

Unremarkable User
No there are many examples on our appeals that people post an appeal on their main account after getting banned on a alt for cheating.

They too have years of no bans of cheats on their main account as they use alts to avoid being vac banned, Everyone at the location is responible for what happens there and there is no way to avoid the risk of them returning and makes bans kinda pointless.

Unless other admins want's to give you the benefit of doubt and go through what ever they think can prove it, i will just say good luck on other servers.
"No there are many examples on our appeals that people post an appeal on their main account after getting banned on an alt for cheating." You say this but if you never unban people who are banned from IP how do you even know that that is an example it's just assumptions. So much for innocent until proven guilty I guess.