• If you are not the person that was banned/muted, you are only allowed to post evidence. Trash talk is unnecessary.

Rabbit God

Scarcely Lethal Noob
Link to your ban from here https://www.skial.com/sourcebans/
Please click on Ban List or Comm List and click advanced search.

https://www.skial.com/sourcebans/index.php?p=banlist&advSearch=providence the&advType=name

Why should you be unbanned?
I got banned PERMEANTLY for supposed Griefing. This Griefing was on the "dr_roblox" map and I was standing in a place where people couldn't pass due to my position destroying blocks over and over again making the said obstacle extremely hard to pass. This was my mistake for doing such thing to the server just to make it unfun but fun for me. Skial is a really nice place to play in because of all the custom maps, gamemodes, and even more. I solemnly swear that I will not grief or break any of the rules again because of this incident. I have learned my lesson and its time for me to move on from my playstyle. Please consider unbanning me and thank you for reading this.

Noro

Notably Dangerous Demo-Knight
Contributor
I lowered your ban to a month, however next time it will stay permanent without a chance to appeal.

Rabbit God

Scarcely Lethal Noob
It has been a month, I can understand that the ban doesn't exactly unlift when it hits a new day, but I just checked my bans and apparently I am banned permanently for having a New SteamID from a Banned IP. I don't know what this means and I don't know what happened but I want my ban lifted, I have appealed and have been pardoned for this and now It won't work. Please do something about this.

Zeo

TF2 Admin
Contributor
It has been a month, I can understand that the ban doesn't exactly unlift when it hits a new day, but I just checked my bans and apparently I am banned permanently for having a New SteamID from a Banned IP. I don't know what this means and I don't know what happened but I want my ban lifted, I have appealed and have been pardoned for this and now It won't work. Please do something about this.

You know exactly what you did. On the same day you got banned you tried making another account to circumvent your ban. Then you appealed here because you realized you couldn’t do that.